• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Supernatural) vs Tohru Adachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Evil Smile would bypass resistance. He needs to inflict the fear to use Ghastly Wail, but I don't think he would be able to inflict it in the first place.

Not sure. Haven't seen God in Supernatural yet and his page is really vague on his abilities.

The only ability of his that I've seen was a fingersnap, but I don't think it was that stuff

Probably, though we might wanna get some actual Supernatural supporters here. I just stopped by before I realized I don't know enough about either dude.

Adachi's mindhax feats are kinda eh, if I'm remembering right. Only the P5 cast directly scale their hax potency to their AP, and Evil Smile won't proc because his opponent resists fearhax. Ghastly Wail only works if the target is already afraid, and Adachi's only means of inflicting fear don't bypass resistances.

God will likely start with Matter Manipulation here, which will likely target Adachi directly.

According to Adachi's profile, Ghastly Wail will kill those afflicted with fear. So God will need to feel fear to begin with. Evil Smile would be an ideal move, but I'm not certain if God's immunities extend to Mind Manipulation (Since fear is not seen anywhere on his profile).

Quick Question: How do Evil Smile and Ghastly Wail work? (Are they passive abilities or do they require an action)?

@Bandit

Well, then the way I'm currently seeing this (correct me if I've made a mistake) is that Evil Smile and Ghastly Wail are (since thinking counts as an action) two actions overall. God's Matter Manipulation is just one action. So if God can get the finishing shot off first, he wins.

Okay, fair point. Another question, does Adachi actually start with the Evil Smile-Ghastly Wail combo in character? From what I can gather during Adachi's boss fight, he starts with Heat Riser.

Gameplay-wise, yes. But Adachi, in character due to SBA, appears to start with Heat Riser, which boosts his stats and does a fire-based attack. If he starts with a stat boost/fire attack move while God goes for Matter Manipulation, Adachi will lose.

Haven't seen season 15 of Supernatural yet but God used thought based power null as a first move against Lucifer....not even in a fight more like a prevention since he knew what would happen.

God's Power Negation only works on beings lower than him. (Lucifer is 3-A at most).

As for the fire attack, yes God isn't immune to it but it's highly doubtful it will kill God right out off the bat, especially with God's High Regenerationn.

Hold on. Before going on, I only just noticed it says God has Abstract Existence, but it's not specified on which type. Is that meant to be there and if it is, is it Type 1 or 2?

God's abstract existence is type 2. Also, God stomps this hard. Since he's Nigh-Omnipresent, Adachi lacks the range to kill him, and even then he wouldn't be able to, since he's reliant on the concept of Light/Existence.

As for God's moves, he can think Adachi dead, stop time and rip him appart on a quantum level, BFR him, use plot hax and causality hax, etc.

Speed is equal, so omnipresence is absolutely moot. Lacking the range to kill him would only matter if he was omnipresent across like a multiverse or something. Immortality Type 8 does make this a stomp. And Adachi has thought-based stuff too, so.

Omnipresence isn't even a speed, Chuck's reaction speed is like MHS. Also, pretty sure his Omnipresence extends into the other Supernatural realities, since it extends into anywhere there is Light/Existence kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back