• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God really small CRT

So, God currently has '', Immortality (Likely Type 1)''
but, I feel that it should be a solid Immortality type 1 instead of likely due this scan, God states that he has all the eternity
Sem_titulo_58.jpg

Makea sense, I mean, he was alive since the beginning of the universe, normally creator beings that old get immortality type 1 by default.

I haven't watched the series so I cant say but "I have all eternity" isn't always used literally and can be used figuratively to denote that you can wait for looong time so there is that..

I haven't watched the series so I cant say but "I have all eternity" isn't always used literally and can be used figuratively to denote that you can wait for looong time so there is that..
Despite that the character who said it its literally like a character who is inspirated in Bible God that created the entire universe and existed since always :unsure:

Despite that the character who said it its literally like a character who is inspirated in Bible God that created the entire universe and existed since always :unsure:
Inspired by a bible god huh? Though inspiring from mythological being can end up being different but however existing since universe with no indication of dying should be valid evidence for immortality type 1 I guess?

Inspired by a bible god huh?
Yeah, he is the God from Bible in the movie, so, I guess that the statement of ''How long do u want to do this son? I have all the eternity'' can be valid to immortality type 1, since, he created everything and exist even before it as stated in the profile

Yeah, he is the God from Bible in the movie, so, I guess that the statement of ''How long do u want to do this son? I have all the eternity'' can be valid to immortality type 1, since, he created everything and exist even before it as stated in the profile
I suppose that seems to make sense given the context.Though I am not sure how "existing before universe creation" is treated in respect to immortality type 1

I suppose that seems to make sense given the context.Though I am not sure how "existing before universe creation" is treated in respect to immortality type 1
existing before the creation of universe can be a supportive thing of ''having all the eternity'' argument

In order not to lose the habit even though it is already accepted, but even if you don't need any more agree, i agree anyway.

Back