• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Alr, Here we go! And please, I would appreciate it if knowledgeable people would comment on TD's new standards.

Edit: I don't care what happens to TD, their debate(DT and Ultima) will probably take months and DT said it would be better if they discuss it in April

So...yeah, I don't wait for this.

codex memory ecans
Forget to send earlier cuz of a goofy ass argument that kratos destroying the mind is chain reaxtion of soul destruction

Nope. They focus exclusively on QS stuff (Which will go from qualitative to quantitative but won't change anything in the tiers unless it ties to R>F), R>F stuff and shit from 1-A and above. None of which GoW uses currently for its Low 1-C ratings (Not like they'd matter in the slightest).

Last edited:
Hey I think we need to edit Tyr’s profile

He doesn’t use duplication but he uses the light to create illusions of himself (the word used even means reflection)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...SEPHONE.png/revision/latest?cb=20220915130252 wouldn't using thjs scan imply destroying the pillar moreso causes the livimg world to fall into underworld rather than all of greek world? Not that i dissagree With 5d pillar just saying this statament can cause downgrade attempts
No. This argument was already debunked ages ago way back in 2019 when WGA made his blog on explaining the tiers, including here. The explanation blog says as much. "World" here doesn't limit itself to the Mortal World. You need to realize that there is also the Domain of Death lodged in between the two worlds, as well as the other adjacent realms of Nyx and Morpheus.

GoW Ragnarok Valhalla kills that idea dead as well, Kratos outright stating that Persephone wished to nuke ALL OF CREATION.

No. This argument was already debunked ages ago way back in 2019 when WGA made his blog on explaining the tiers, including here. The explanation blog says as much. "World" here

GoW Ragnarok Valhalla kills that idea dead as well, Kratos outright stating that Persephone wished to nuke ALL OF CREATION.
Forget about that explanation blog tbh, Just thought the wording "really it would cause the living world collapse into underworld" (of that specific scan) make a few people Think otherwise but eh now

Forget about that explanation blog tbh, Just thought the wording "really it would cause the living world collapse into underworld" (of that specific scan) make a few people Think otherwise but eh now
Let them think whatever they want to. If they can't piece the contents of the game and the other sources to figure out the bigger picture, 4 years after they tried and failed, then there's nothing we can do for them.

Oh yeah need ti recheck but i think codexes imply atreus indeed got hit by surturr attack and got injured. Need to find scan tho

GBrYQcEWQAAHD-A

LMAO

IRL Greek Myth Gods are nowhere near as powerful as the ones in GoW.
I think he talks about gow ones looking at what shit like zeus and athena says
He bassically said zeus morpheus artemis uranus and athena (he seemingly even implied athena would defeat end of gow 2 kratos if athena straight up fought him)

I think he talks about gow ones looking at what shit like zeus and athena says
He bassically said zeus morpheus artemis uranus and athena (he seemingly even implied athena would defeat end of gow 2 kratos if athena straight up fought him)
IRL Greek Myth's most powerful gods are the Primordials like Nyx and Chaos.

In GoW, Primordials are peak fodder, they job to even the likes of Helios, who in turn jobs to weakened Titans like Atlas.

IRL Greek Myth's most powerful gods are the Primordials like Nyx and Chaos.

In GoW, Primordials are peak fodder, they job to even the likes of Helios, who in turn jobs to weakened Titans like Atlas.
To be fair, Nyx and people like Typhoon have some wild shit for them in the myth. They are hyped up.

To be fair, Nyx and people like Typhoon have some wild shit for them in the myth. They are hyped up.
Like what? Typhoon got mountain dropped on him and his best statement is that his head brushes the stars.
Nyx is featless as far as I know.

Like what? Typhoon got mountain dropped on him and his best statement in that his head brushes the stars.
Nyx is featless as far as I know.
Zeus is afraid of Nyx in the myth, he even stopped chasing one of her sons when he entered her cave out of fear of her.
Typhoon made Olympus tremble and defeated Zeus and multipe gods, Zeus only managed to defeat him a second time via threatening his wife as far as ik.

Zeus is afraid of Nyx in the myth, he even stopped chasing one of her sons when he entered her cave out of fear of her.
Typhoon made Olympus tremble and defeated Zeus and multipe gods, Zeus only managed to defeat him a second time via threatening his wife as far as ik.
Being afraid of someone isn't a feat.

Back