• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why "likely immeasurable"? That sounds like just immeasurable to me. If its only a likely because "The Greek Reality in God of War was shown to contain numerous universe-sized dimensions bordering the main universe, such as Thanatos's Domain of Death, which predates even the Titans themselves, Nyx’s parallel dimension of eternal night, and Morpheus's Dream Realm, which had its own flow of time" possible hyperbole, then Kratos shouldn't even have infinite lifting strength

I also think I remember the universe in GOW being referred to as space and time, so "lifting a universe" feats would just include lifting time in GOW

He has infinite LS bevause of atlas holding the universe, for the immensurable to be likely, i assume is because there is chance the other dimensions weren't included?

No idea, it really does sound like likely is unnecessary there

Why "likely immeasurable"? That sounds like just immeasurable to me. If its only a likely because "The Greek Reality in God of War was shown to contain numerous universe-sized dimensions bordering the main universe, such as Thanatos's Domain of Death, which predates even the Titans themselves, Nyx’s parallel dimension of eternal night, and Morpheus's Dream Realm, which had its own flow of time" possible hyperbole, then Kratos shouldn't even have infinite lifting strength

I also think I remember the universe in GOW being referred to as space and time, so "lifting a universe" feats would just include lifting time in GOW
Man, you already forgot we're in the plans of making GOW Tier 2 and outright Immeasurable? Did ya really ignore everything in the GOW Ragnarok General Discussion thread?

As for Infinite lifting strength, Atlas holds up the Mortal Universe, which has been confirmed by the GOW1 novel to be infinite in size. This was mostly made as a compromise for those that refused to accept the Tier 2 structures fully back then because of a certain individual I will not name. But that will change soon.

Last edited:
He has infinite LS bevause of atlas holding the universe,
With the said universe being infinite in size.

for the immensurable to be likely, i assume is because there is chance the other dimensions weren't included?
To satisfy the people who thought GOW was too wanked back in the 2018-2019 era.

No idea, it really does sound like likely is unnecessary there
Like I said, GOW will be upgraded to straight up Tier 2 and Immeasurable in the upcoming CRT, whenever the **** @Theglassman12 gets over his skill issue of not reading the GOW2 and GOW2018 novels.

Last edited:
Man, you already forgot we're in the plans of making GOW Tier 2 and outright Immeasurable? Did ya really ignore everything in the GOW Ragnarok General Discussion thread?

As for Infinite lifting strength, Atlas holds up the Mortal Universe, which has been confirmed by the GOW1 novel to be infinite in size. This was mostly made as a compromise for those that refused to accept the Tier 2 structures fully back then because of a certain individual I will not name. But that will change soon.
I didn't read that part of the general discussion. This thread can be closed then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back