• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Freya Profile Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, keeping things short, this is a cleanup and revision of Freya's current profile. This is the profile in it's current state.

Now, This here is the profile's new state. The additions are in the sandbox and the Weakened key was removed, being largely redundant.

Agree: 18 (KLOL506, Maverick_Zero_X, Emirp sumitpo, chosen, GilverTheProtoAngelo, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,BEASTHEART880, LuffyRuffy46307, Lacku, ATalentedMaid, Eseseso, CorneredHarbor, AnimeFreaks2, LordTracer, KingTempest, Shmooply, The Axiom of Virgo, Theglassman12)
Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
It looks good to me. Though I think you should get a render for her profile pic.

Also her intelligence section sounds like straight up Genius, rather than Gifted.

Why does no one put this stuff on the discussion thread.

But holy ****, fantastic job on redoing her profile, Planck.

Easy agree from me.

Which type of Kratos does Freya scale to, just curious.

1. The casual Kratos who fought casual Thor on par with Pre-Hades GOW3 Kratos in AP

2. The one who stomped Thor

3. The pissed one who is equal to post-Hades GOW3 Kratos

I prefer if we took the previous full body pic and then render that one. Feels more proper
OK. I'll wait for a render. Or add it in afterwards in case I don't get it by the conclusion of this thread.

Which type of Kratos does Freya scale to, just curious.

1. The casual Kratos who fought casual Thor on par with Pre-Hades GOW3 Kratos in AP
Way too mellowed out. Freya scales higher than this.

2. The one who stomped Thor
This one. Since he and Freya were more than enough to turn the tide against Odin and kick his shit in.

3. The pissed one who is equal to post-Hades GOW3 Kratos
Nobody in Norse scales to this Kratos. ZILCH. ZERO. NADA.

You didn't post this CRT on a Friday so it's automatically invalid and should be rejected!

Any who I agree with the CRT, so technically Freya is the strongest goddess in the GoW franchise AP wise?

You didn't post this CRT on a Friday so it's automatically invalid and should be rejected!

Any who I agree with the CRT, so technically Freya is the strongest goddess in the GoW franchise AP wise?
She's always been the strongest in AP. Now, hax and AP, she's the strongest goddess bar Ascendant Athena (though I doubt she really counts).

I wonder if she could beat any of the big 4 Greek Gods...

I mean we all know she isn't doing squat to Zeus but maybe the other 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back