• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No im pretty sure this was discussed before and determined that creating all matter in the universe is only 3-B

Edit: Nvm, it is 3-A

I thought Ymir was a giant who was made of the stuff that creation was made of.

WeeklyBattles said:
No im pretty sure this was discussed before and determined that creating all matter in the universe is only 3-B

Edit: Nvm, it is 3-A
Im pretty sure there are profiles within this wiki that has 3-A characters at 3-A for creating the content in the universe, possibly low 2-C if its space time.

For example, god cat is rated 3-A for creating the material universe, possibly low 2-C if it was space time. I guess no one came to a conclusion then.

WeeklyBattles said:
I already said its 3-A
Im pretty sure you edited you comment after i was typing my respond, so its not my fault. Not yours either, stuff just happens

It says he created the sun, and implies he created the earth. Am i missing some info?

Ssr4vegito said:
I think what will happen is that Atreus will give birth to Jormungandr in the next game and when ragnarok happens Thor will likely fight the current serpent and the new one will get sent back in time or the three of them fight to death
I think thor or odin killed Kratos, Atreus rage and Jormungandr come out his mouth (like you seen in giant room as the end)

@Frantzy12 Every mythology exists in the GoW verse, but each interpretation as to how the universe and Earth was created are still valid for that myth, so Primordials for Greek version of the universe and Earth, and Ymir for Norse version of Earth and universe, which makes sense because the Greek world's earth was flat, but I think the Norse version of earth is actually round. I think it is something like hypertime.

There's a lot missing, but assuming you break out of Freya's magic could probably scale to odin and thor...yes no...maybe so?

I wouldn't say that, it's not like it's proper fighting or defense magic, she's literally unable to do that.

Well than Freya should scale on her own to odin and thor. I mean the only reason Odin got the better of her was her magic, soooo.

nope. This freyja got her power remove by odin. She is much weaker now compared to Queen valkyrie freyja.

He didn't removed her power. He cursed her with powerful Vanir magic, which he'd been studying at the time, causing her to be unable to fight. She tried to remove it, but the curse made her weak and fall asleep.

I didn't say she wasn't weaker, just that she couldn't remove the spell due to its effects, and likely could have if she somehow bypassed.

Would Freya get a "key". I mean hurling odin and thor and locking them out of jotunheim was after odin cut Ymir, who created a sea of blood that could have destroyed all of creation. This is assuming Odin will be 3-A...

@ByAsura Why did i picture Bill Cosby as Odin when you said she fell asleep? I need friends. @Shadowwaker I don't see Odin as much higher then High 6-A or even 5-C honestly.

Hellbeast1 said:
@ByAsura Why did i picture Bill Cosby as Odin when you said she fell asleep? I need friends.
@Shadowwaker I don't see Odin as much higher then High 6-A or even 5-C honestly.
we don't even see odin in the game.

edit : pretty sure killing ymir is 3-A feat

I was saying when we do see him i dunno if he would be much higher the the Greeks since we dont know if the Ymir thing will be consistent or not or even if killing him is 3-A

Hellbeast1 said:
I was saying when we do see him i dunno if he would be much higher the the Greeks since we dont know if the Ymir thing will be consistent or not or even if killing him is 3-A
Old GoW doesn't have in-game feat. that is why.

But since new GoW has upgrade the narrative story so i believe it will be consistent.

I'm not keeping up, are you gonna give Odin from GoW 3-A due to the fact that he killed character that possibly was 3-A ? After all Cronos killed his father Ouranos who created world and universe during Primordial fights.

I mean we should take Mimir statements with a grain of salt imo.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
I'm not keeping up, are you gonna give Odin from GoW 3-A due to the fact that he killed character that possibly was 3-A ?
After all Cronos killed his father Ouranos who created world and universe during Primordial fights.

I mean we should take Mimir statements with a grain of salt imo.

duh... we don't take cronos killed uranus as a legitimate feat due to zero in-game feat . Check the profile The Primordials (God of War)

edit: Mimir is Odin's advisor and ambassador of the Gods, pretty sure you need to take his statements seriously.

Kadmus Prime said:
Huh how is Freya weaker? All odin did was made her unable to raise her hand in violence.
>Odin cursed her

>made her can't fight back and defend herself

>she is weaker compared to her previous form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back