• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just gonna get this outta the way.

GoD= Casually 42 Yottatons.

Shadow= Vastly superior to 7.2 yottatons. Dark Gaia did the feat when he was unable to even handle his own weight and is much stronger normally. Perfect Dark Gaia is above that as well.

Usually something related to Chaos Powers. Teleport spam is practically a staple, plus he uses Chaos Control in character and often does it very quickly into an encounter when it doesn't last like 5 seconds.

How is thinking of death as something trivial and talking to someone in the afterlife justification for even possibly lacking the concept of death

BFR doesnt exactly help when the GoD can just teleport back

Violet Void wouldnt kill him and would likely result in Shadow being absorbed

He has the same teleportation as God of Light who is able to teleport to ans from the afterlife on a whim

Its not void manip unless it actually absorbs him, which is unlikely to happen seeing as he would simply absorb Shadow in turn

Violet Void would not instantly suck him in, it takes time to grow to the point that it can actually do anything to enemies, and again, GoD can just absorb it in turn

@weeklybattles violet void actually doesn't need time to suck up enemies. Once you activate it, everything around you, including enemies, get suck up right away.

And I doubt he could just absorb the violet void back when he is being absorbed as well.

Violet Void: Using the power of a Violet Wisp, Shadow turns into a large, ghastly and smoky black orb with violet outlines. As the Violet Void, Shadow essentially becomes a living black hole and can draw objects into himself from a distance and make them vanish without a trace. Because of the Violet Void smoke-like makeup, Shadow is granted a degree of intangibility, allowing them to pass through obstacles unharmed. As the Violet Void, Shadow is also capable of flight through mid-air. Like the Purple Frenzy, the Violet Void can add the mass of the objects they draw into itself, allowing Shadow to grow larger the more he consumes until he reaches maximum size. Also, the more the Violet Void increases in size, the stronger its suction ability becomes, enabling Shadow to draw in bigger and heavier objects from greater distances. At maximum size, the Violet Void can draw in objects the size of the Frigate Skullian, a massive aircraft.

The God of Darkness is FTL and several times stronger than Shadow, it is extremely unlikely that he would be immediately sucked in

He just absorbs Shadow's Color Powers, thus nullifying the Void's ability to absorb

G.o.d being ftl isn't really important since the speed is equalized, however I am not sure about the ap since @shakeresounding said that shadow is vastly above 7.2 yottatons.

@Myhero O my bad I misunderstood what we he said.

Also my bad I put the wrong name on the post meant to say shake.

WeeklyBattles said:
Casual 42 Yottatons > 7.2 Yottatons

GoD being FTL means he can outpace th epull of th eblack hole
  • Vastly above 7.2 Yottatons.
He can also amplify his stats as well. Though I will admit it might still give GoD the AP advantage, just not that much.

ShakeResounding said:
Shadow= Vastly superior to 7.2 yottatons. Dark Gaia did the feat when he was unable to even handle his own weight and is much stronger normally. Perfect Dark Gaia is above that as well.
Mayne not enough to get the AP advantage, but it helps. A lot.

Back