• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor (40K) VS White Face (Imscared)

EmperorGod
Imscaredonthurtmeplzplzplz
At first, the god emperor seemed like he was the strongest 3-d being in existence. I mean, he has mid godly regen, and he killed SCP-682. There's no one else who-

Wait... High godly regen?

Uh... Well, that's someone who he might actually lose to.

3-A White Face vs 4-A empra. Speed equal.

Not sure if GEoM could erase someone whose true form is pretty much nothingness. In character, WF would likely Nullify GEoM's powers and BFR him somewhere dark (He doesn't seem to have resistance to it).

Does WF have a good resistance against mind manipulation? Because the mere presence of the GEOM makes people willing to obey him unconditionally

Not to mention white faces weakness is becoming scared, which GEOM could do with mindhax, revealing the heart, which GEOM would erase from every level of existence

Ignoring the fight with Horus: GEoM shouldn't have very much trouble using his mind powers to exploit White Face's weakness and destroy it for good.

Taking the fight with Horus into account: The regen GEoM negated was technically degrees of infinity above what White Face could come back from, so the Emprah doesn't need to exploit WF's weakness, anyway.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Ignoring the fight with Horus: GEoM shouldn't have very much trouble using his mind powers to exploit White Face's weakness and destroy it for good.
Taking the fight with Horus into account: The regen GEoM negated was technically degrees of infinity above what White Face could come back from, so the Emprah doesn't need to exploit WF's weakness, anyway.
But White face has high godly regen, isn't that above any regen in Warhammer?

Unless GEoM can kill WF with a thought or something, pretty sure he'd get haxxed before actually being able to pull that off. Considering that GEoM has no resistance (I'm pretty sure he has some but they aren't on his profile because reasons), Power Null + BFR + Setting up passive existence erasure should still work.

If White Face wins this I'm going to laugh. An unlikable 3-d emperor who anhilates all in his wake gets killed but what is effectively a computer virus. Heck if this is even considered fair then I'm going to celebrate.

White Face actually gets mind/empathy haxed by looking at the Emperor (who also happens to have power null)

Does it work like that though? Azzy made it sound like it was only going to be useful to use WF's weakness. Even then, WF isn't really a "mere mortal", nor a human.

He doesn't have mind resistance though. Also stuff like time stop is activated on thought iirc

Even then, SBA means they are at 4 km, where I don't think his aura will affect and WF has more ways to incap.

@Zachary Almost no one gave their reasons. Saying "Emperor winsss" or "GEoM stomps" isn't a valid vote.

No it doesn't. WF can instantly will 99% of his abilities. The only exception would be his gun, which doesn't matter.

Back