• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor (40K) VS White Face (Imscared)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Ignoring the fight with Horus: GEoM shouldn't have very much trouble using his mind powers to exploit White Face's weakness and destroy it for good.

Taking the fight with Horus into account: The regen GEoM negated was technically degrees of infinity above what White Face could come back from, so the Emprah doesn't need to exploit WF's weakness, anyway.
Seems like good reasons to me

WF never fought anyone with the intent to kill. Only against the Player, but it was more like trying to deter them from deleting him.

Even when 0% serious he PN and BFR'd the player on a whim before.

Also: Azzy's reasons only mention HOW GEoM can kill WF. We're discussing if it can happen before the Emperor gets Incap'd.

Which was only shown to let him be able to know his future self and stuff, it seems. Has he shown being able to no sell attacks because of his Acausality?

I'm actually curious if the Emperor can negate Khorne's blessing as that would mean that it can null the power null. Also, the reality warping of this key of the Emperor is the reason why the Chaos Gods can't break into realspace. This ain't being nullified easily

It's for the tier 4 key I believe (but it's obviously stronger in the Warp) that's why they would consume realspace if his body died, despite the fact that it wouldn't do anything to his Warp consciousness.

I'd do it myself if I was more knowledgeable.

I'm not really sure if PN works that way, given that it prevents you from using said abilities in the first place instead of overpowering them to nullify them.

Though, as I've said, WF doesn't need it to incap the emperor. BFR'ing to a pocket dimension where he is constantly being erased would work as well (Assuming that his Mid-Godly regen is applicable in combat?)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Unless GEoM can kill WF with a thought or something, pretty sure he'd get haxxed before actually being able to pull that off. Considering that GEoM has no resistance (I'm pretty sure he has some but they aren't on his profile because reasons), Power Null + BFR + Setting up passive existence erasure should still work.
Those reasons? Because he can win with a thought, yes

Does time stop affect people with time manip resistance? I heard that it doesn't but I'm not sure.

How effective is the Emperor's Precog?

@Wright

I'm asking why haxing with a thought gives WF the edge if both can.

@Saik

I'm not sure. How good is WF's resistance? The Emperor can halt the entire time stream (universal in scale)

He perceives multiple futures at once, but I don't know the exact applications

The Player can affect the entire game at once, which is two universes at least. And WF just clearly doesn't care about it happening.

Then it probably shouldn't work. Although if the Emperor's precog is > Eldrad's, he will do the best move possible, so whatever beats WF with a thought at the start.

Still voting inconclusive

Does he have anything activated with a thought apart from Time Stop?

If not, I'll go WF

If yes, I'll go Inconc.

To be fair if I wank a little I can make it so WF can Power Nullify High 2-As. Not that's going to help here but stilllll.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why didn't the Emperor blow up the Vengeful Spirit from Earth alongside Horus inside it instead of going to fight him inside.
I feel like this is intentionally a joke, but he didn't want to kill Horus. It's the entire reason behind him being crippled.

Back