• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goblin Slayer vs Amity Blight

Goblin Slayer vs Amity Blight

Rules:
Speed is equalized
GS has the Water Scroll
both have 1 day to prepare
Amity knows of a "witch" clad in armor slaying Goblin citizens in Bonesborough. GS knows these witch people and demons are capable of performing magic through circle castings and has witnessed several different types of magic.
Both are in-character, but willing to kill.

Fight begins 30 meters apart in a dense forest at night.

Goblin Slayer:
Amity:
Inconclusive:

I don't know blight but Since she gets scared easily (her file?, I think GS has a chance, especially with the water scroll. He can just use something powerful at the start and she will become weak enough for him to beat her up. And then use water scroll to end the job (if she is scared enough, she won't be able to use her powers like shields or deconstruction.

Voting for GS unless her fear weakness is outdated.

I don't know blight but Since she gets scared easily (her file?, I think GS has a chance, especially with the water scroll. He can just use something powerful at the start and she will become weak enough for him to beat her up. And then use water scroll to end the job (if she is scared enough, she won't be able to use her powers like shields or deconstruction.

Voting for GS unless her fear weakness is outdated.
Nothing has really happened to show she's overcome it by any significant amount. Especially against somone as ruthless a fighter like Goblin Slayer.

Amity's fear has never stopped her from fighting at her full strength. For example ,she fought and nearly killed the right hand man of a powerful tyrant who has ruled the town she lived in for 50 years with out showing any fear. I'm voting Amity. she can summon stuff like abominations to overwhelm Goblin Slayer. Her shields can help her block most of his attacks and also she really needs is one good hit to end it.

Last edited:
Back