• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Go Milo, Go Milo Go! | (Milo Murphy profile overhaul, Phineas and Ferb)

Tbh Milo's profile is really lacking, so I'm going to fix that!

WALL LEVEL
First of all, his entire profile is based around him lifting an anchor. I think the anchor, combined with the sheer amount of other items should definitely be enough to get him to Wall level at least. I propose we change Milo's ranking from Athlete level to "At least Wall Level".

SPEED
His speed is Superhuman from outrunning Wolves, which is fitting. I have a feat here where he runs into a garage door with enough force to leave an indent in the shape of his head, I feel this should support the other feat, and could maybe get him higher

BUILDING LEVEL FEAT

I also decided a rough calc on this would be good. Basically, Milo Resists the pull of a defective MRI scanner, i calculated the biggest object it pulled in, which was a ship. I used the pickup truck's size as a ruler for the distance covered (source is here), I also used the weights from here, as it looked like a warship or a battleship or something of that sort (source is here)

So:

Low end:

The following formula is used to calculate the total energy in Joules a moving object has.

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

K is kinetic energy in Jouless

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 1/2 (1.2193E+07)(24.14)^2

K = 3552671971.4 joules

Which would be 0.85 tons. weaker than I expected tbh

Mid end:

This time, we use 14000000 as the weight for the ship

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 1/2 (14000000)(24.14)^2

K = 4079177200

0.97 tons...

Still Building level. UNACCEPTABLE.

High end:

I used the same thing, I don't feel like copy and pasting it, 1.25 tons, Still Building Level but still a good upgrade for Milo!

ABILITIES

- Social Influencing

- Superhuman Physical Characteristics (duh)

- Limited Toon Force

- Pain Tolerance (During the lyrics of the - extended version of the theme song, Milo endures Bruises, Scrapes (Look at this bruise, look at this scrape! How did that happen? Check the video tape!), Abrasions (Look at this Abrasion, this is gonna be a memorable occasion!), Casts and Slings (Look at this Cast, look at this sling! I'm not missing a single thing...)

- The Phineas and Ferb effect states that Good Luck and Bad Luck ions can't be in the same place (Basically, Milo's luck can cancel out other luck, sorry Nagito.)

MISC

• Potential Phineas and Ferb Scaling?
  • He also gets a Mech
  • There's this clip here where he gets a bit, uh, violent.

TLDR: Building Level Milo, Potential speed upgrade, lifting strength upgrade, A few more abilities

WALL LEVEL
First of all, his entire profile is based around him lifting an anchor. I think the anchor, combined with the sheer amount of other items should definitely be enough to get him to Wall level at least. I propose we change Milo's ranking from Athlete level to "At least Wall Level".
Simply lifting something isn't enough to warrant AP. They need to swing at something with it for that to scale to them.
SPEED
His speed is Superhuman from outrunning Wolves, which is fitting. I have a feat here where he runs into a garage door with enough force to leave an indent in the shape of his head, I feel this should support the other feat, and could maybe get him higher
That's not a speed feat, more like an AP feat. You can calculate that if you want.
BUILDING LEVEL FEAT

I also decided a rough calc on this would be good. Basically, Milo Resists the pull of a defective MRI scanner, i calculated the biggest object it pulled in, which was a ship. I used the pickup truck's size as a ruler for the distance covered (source is here), I also used the weights from here, as it looked like a warship or a battleship or something of that sort (source is here)

So:

Low end:

The following formula is used to calculate the total energy in Joules a moving object has.

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 3552671971.4 joules

Mid end:

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 4079177200

0.97 tons...

High end:

I used the same thing, I don't feel like copy and pasting it, 1.25 tons, Still Building Level but still a good upgrade for Milo!
IIRC Milo never even gets hit by these objects at all, and him resisting the pull is more like resistance to magnetism manipulation as opposed to this scaling to any AP/Durability unless he's hit by objects flying at him, which isn't the case.

Also, calculations should be in blogs, not threads.
All Milo is doing is giving Zack a headlight. Not through lying or any other form of charm. So it isn't Social Influencing.
- Pain Tolerance (During the lyrics of the - extended version of the theme song, Milo endures Bruises, Scrapes (Look at this bruise, look at this scrape! How did that happen? Check the video tape!), Abrasions (Look at this Abrasion, this is gonna be a memorable occasion!), Casts and Slings (Look at this Cast, look at this sling! I'm not missing a single thing...)
That doesn't really imply he took them without being in serious pain.

Simply lifting something isn't enough to warrant AP. They need to swing at something with it for that to scale to them.

That's not a speed feat, more like an AP feat. You can calculate that if you want.

IIRC Milo never even gets hit by these objects at all, and him resisting the pull is more like resistance to magnetism manipulation as opposed to this scaling to any AP/Durability unless he's hit by objects flying at him, which isn't the case.

All Milo is doing is giving Zack a headlight. Not through lying or any other form of charm. So it isn't Social Influencing.

• It isn't? Like, His AP can't just scale to his lifting strength? That sucks.
  • Him running into a door is probably speed. Although I suppose it being AP also makes sense
  • The thing is that the pull was able to pull entire ships, But Milo was able to resist the pull, as it was also able to pull in non metal objects.
  • I meant the scene afterwards where he convinces him to join Milo
  • Milo Murphy is completely unaffected by this throughout the song, it being recorded on a video tape is proof that actually did take it, the fact he has to even ask when that happened implies he didn't didn't notice. With "Look at this Cast, Look at this Sling!" He directly says afterwards, happily "I'm not missing a single thing!", i feel this is probably enough for Pain Tolerance.

Tbh Milo's profile is really lacking, so I'm going to fix that!

WALL LEVEL

SPEED

BUILDING LEVEL FEAT

So:

Low end:

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 3552671971.4 joules

Mid end:

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 4079177200

0.97 tons...

High end:

ABILITIES

- Social Influencing

- Superhuman Physical Characteristics (duh)

- Limited Toon Force

- The Phineas and Ferb effect states that Good Luck and Bad Luck ions can't be in the same place (Basically, Milo's luck can cancel out other luck, sorry Nagito.)

MISC

• Potential Phineas and Ferb Scaling?
  • He also gets a Mech
  • There's this clip here where he gets a bit, uh, violent.

TLDR: Building Level Milo, Potential speed upgrade, lifting strength upgrade, A few more abilities
Also, He's Implied to wear a protective best, which I believe are generally bulletproof. Like Phsyco said, Resistance to Magnetic Manipulation is probably in order

Oh, he also gets launched down a flight of stairs to not much reaction

Back