• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Data how long does her soul arrows travel in air time before they time travel?

I wanna say a while, but cinematic timing is involved so it could be really quick as well.

I guess but it's not like Madoka needs to be alive in the present if she has duplications in the past lol @ Glass

doesn't she need to activate that first? And besides, her arrows are her go to move here.

The duplicating part? Nah that happens as long as the arrows in tact, would be kinda impossible to activate from a different era in time.

Well does he exist between the Vikings through the modern era? If so, then it should hit O V O

well he's not that old. He's like 7 years old at the very latest. So there's that. Madoka would be confused and be like, "hey, where the hell are you" OvO

Also, he lives in eldrant, not earth, so take THAT!!!!! OvO

this got me thinking, 5B madoka most likely goes for time arrow paradox ability, would Luke have the time to react? I see no acausal key in his page

@Shiro the time it takes for her to fire her arrows is around the same time it takes for his hyperresonance to fire.

granted they both fired at the same time— which leads me to inconclusive, most likely they both die each other from their attacks but if we're going to include the time traveling arrow taking effect is a different story but yeah, inconclusive is most likely here

Just want to confirm something, if Luke got killed in the past, doesn't that means everything he has done in the present would cease to exist including him killing Madoka?

Well they are pretty close.

Not to mention Luke not living in Earth makes him unnaffected by her time paradox arrows.

I mean:

- Walpurgis fight: Starts with arrows and then light as the arrows do there thing (If that was WLS, can't remember)

- Nightmare fight: Starts with arrows a few meters away

Yes but Wal wasn't exactly near

Fair point with the Nightmare, but iirc they were trying to scare it due to their weird method of killing them

@Glass

No

Walpurgis wasn't that near Madoka when she used WLS either, not to mention she was also continuously just producing arrows... Somehow

After checking, WLS doesn't have 12 m range.

So Madoka probably paradoxes him. Switching to her

I see

Switching to Madoka btw just saying in case I wasn't clear enough with the other comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back