• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Lucy (2014 Film Lucy)

Quibster

She/Her
(If it's a stomp, I'll ask an admin to close it.)

Giygas vs Lucy (2014 Film Lucy)

Speed is equalized

Lucy is at 100% brain capacity

Unsealed Giygas is being used

Win via Death

Embodiment of Evil: 0

Universal Brain: 0

Nessconclusive: 2 (ChocomilkAlex, Mr.Cinos15)

Don't know if Giygas' passive mindhax will work on her. She's literally fused with the fabric of space-time. Lucy also has timestop, but then again, I don't even know if Lucy can hurt Giygas. I don't even know if Giygas can harm or mindhax Lucy either. This might end up being another incon for Giygas...

Just speculation, what're your thoughts?

Lucy can't kill Giygas because she has no way of affecting abstract beings, but Giygas lacks Non-Physical interaction sooooooooooooooooo inconclusive.

Giygas's Mind hax should work on her just like how it almost worked on Ness. That and Void hax to erase Lucy.

I have no idea where Inconclusive comes from when Giygas himself fought against a similar being such as Lucy.

Non physical interaction should really get added to the profile.

Aka this is a stomp in favor of Giygas

Quibster said:
Giygas can't erase the fabric of space-time.
Where the heck did you get this from? He erased the universe in the future, that was stated in the beginning of the game by Buzz Buzz.

The only reason why The past was not destroyed was because Ness was fused to The Universe and was capable of resisting the same attack Giygas used in the other timelines.

Giygas can't affect the fabric of space-time. Space-time and the fabric of it are two completely different things.

But she has intangibility, and she's non-corporeal, they both can't affect one another. And no, she's not just one with the universe, she's "fused with the fabric of space-time and became one with the universe" Ness didn't fuse with the fabric of space-time.

Well, we already have two votes for incon. I guess I'll sit out and wait for more opinions.

Quibster said:
But she has intangibility, and she's non-corporeal, they both can't affect one another. And no, she's not just one with the universe, she's "fused with the fabric of space-time and became one with the universe" Ness didn't fuse with the fabric of space-time.
Giygas power destroyed his own mind, and he's an abstract being. Simply being "non-corporeal" isn't enough.

But he can't touch or harm intangible beings. Make a CRT if you wanna change it, otherwise, he can't harm Lucy.

Except that ghost are common enemies, and him mind haxing himself negates your entire premise, this isn't even needed of a CRT, this is talking about potency of the mind hax, not giving him hax he doesn't have. That's two completely different things.

The Ghosts in Earthbound aren't intangible. The kids are able to hit them with their weapons and bottle rockets.

Explain to me how Giygas can mindhax all of the fabric of space-time, and how he can achieve victory through said ability in this scenario.

I was basing the non physical interaction thing off of his profile. Somebody better add non physical interaction to Giygas' profile.

That would just mean they can harm intangible beings, like virtually every other RPG character. Ness can literally harm abstracts.

Actually read the profiles before making these arguments please: "Range: Planetary (His mere presence when approaching Earth caused global chaos) | Universal+"

He has uni+ range, that's extending across the fabric of space-time, so again, this is a stomp, he can affect non-corporeals, he's literally affected Ness.

ChocomilkAlex said:
I was basing the non physical interaction thing off of his profile. Somebody better add non physical interaction to Giygas' profile.
Why would being able to mind hax someone even give you non-physical interaction when mental hax isn't inherently physical?

Quibster said:
Giygas never interacts with the non-physical at any point in the game.
>Mind haxxed himself

>Mind haxxed ghost

>He's a conceptual embodiment of evil

>Ness' profile has himself as non-corporeal

What part of this are you not getting?

He can "possibly" affect non-corporeals, but can he affect intangible beings? You keep dodging this question.

Why would being able to mind hax someone even give you non-physical interaction when mental hax isn't inherently physical?

Shit if I know jfc.

Her intangibility is based of her non-coporeality, so that argument is quite frankly irrelevant. Regardless if he can harm a non-corporeal being why would he suddenly not be able to harm an intangible?

Lucy's one with the universe, making her baseline until shown otherwise. Giygas can casually nuke a universe and makes a Low 2-C incapable of comprehending his attacks. He's one-shotting her.

I don't know if nuking the universe can affect the literal fabric of space-time. Can Giygas affect the fabric of space-time? These are my last questions few questions.

Back