• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So most of Giygas's options are either nulled or Joker can make huge comeback to (unlike Ness). Though just like Ness, Joker can't really uh, attack him now that I think about it. Higher D and Omnipresence, along with Joker lacking Low 2-C range....

Uh, can Joker bypass Passive 4D Mind Hax tho? He can just regen from Passive Void.

Is Yaldy 4D? Because if not, I think Giygas mind hax gg.

Either way, Joker can't really lay a finger on Giygas.

Were does he resurrect tho?

He seems to lack the range to affect Googie, that and the fact that if he resurrects, he would get erased instantly again since void's passive.

Amamiya FRA. Unshaken will nulls mindhax. Foul breath nullify Giygas' mindhax and magical resistence. And almighty spells like sinfull shell would overwhelm him since it bypasses defensive hax.

Wait what, they don't? But this should still be closed regardless since Giygas stomps + Earthbound is under revisions. I assume the same is happening for the Persona verse, yeah?

The fact that Joker lacks the range to affect Giygas since he's 4D. Mind hax that's most likely superior to that of Yaldaboath's, Void hax, and PSI abilities way superior to that of Ness's, that he can't even comprehend them, who I remind you is Nigh-Omniscient.

Yaldy's mindhax is reaching 10^29 people, that effects history. Void hax gets resisted. PSI gets resisted via null Psychokinetic. Iirc Yaldy is also Nigh-Omniscient. Range upgrades are happening, but I'm unsure if it scales to everyone.

Resistances won't work if what Joker has is only 3D resistances. Giygas is able to mind hax a sentient Universe, and corrupt a Low 2-C Planet. PSI definitely doesn't get resisted because as stated previously, what Joker has is 3D resistances and the fact that Giygas's PSI was Inexplicable to Ness.

You can still be restricted to 3D resistances or hax if you are Low 2-C. Heck, even if you are 4D, they can still have 3D hax. But even if we assume Joker has the resistances to defend from Giygas, there's the fact that he can't affect him at all let alone surviving against his normal attacks.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention his Passive Void hax. Joker is most certainly not going to resist that and will die in the beginning of the match because it's 4D. Regen or resurrection would be useless since he has no universe to regen from.

Back