• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giselle Gewelle vs Evil Ernie

His Reality Warping is an subconscious thing that he can't control. His Death Manipulation causes the death of others but has little control over it.

His better controlled abilities are his telepathy, necromancy, and possession.

Okay, as for the necromancy, I'm not sure it would really be useful as Giselle can just splash his blood on them and take control. The same would go for him so his zombies would be useless. And well, Giselle has City level durability so Ernie will have to go for something that doesn't do conventional damage but again, the same applies for Giselle since it's extremely difficult to kill this dude. However Giselle might be able to BFR him. But since this guy's telepathy can take control of people's minds (except he can't do that to someone on his level), that's sort of difficult. If he takes control of Giselle's mind, I guess he could use Ransōtengai to continue fighting. So I'm inconclusive.

If his telepathy doesn't work on people on his level, let me know. By the way, who or what is Smiley?

Smiley is the smiley face pin that he has. His telepathy has worked on people stronger than him.

He doesn't have to be that close at all, he can aaffect her from a distance.

Okay, I guess it depends on if he will attempt to destroy his mind off the bat. Because Giselle can just fly away and attempt to fight from above. The problem with that is that I'm not sure if he'll be able to use Shadow to try and BFR him from that distance.

He likely would attack her mind first in character, as he is ****** who loves breaking minds.

When you say attack, if you mean like destroying his mind, I change my vote to Ernie because I don't think Giselle has a counter to that.

Back