• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina and Arceus Question

1 more again,
I will ask about can this considered possibly High godly regen for arceus,

First that we know that cyrus use both palkia and dialga to erase "spirit" a fundamental concept aka arceus itself who was conceptual being spirit, by destroying concept of spirit that cause world was destroyed, but we know in the main line cyrus was failed, and in another timeline USUM it explain that cyrus succeed erase spirit and recruited by giovanni. But in USUM also cyrus state that spirit still exist and that is not world that he desired. Also we know that arceus still can exist even cyrus erased it. And can this be a High godly regeneration if we assumed arceus that was destroyed and regeneration again or just a resistance to conceptual manipulation?

I hadn't read it, non-staff can't ping other members.

Though I don't see how this would be a regen feat. Spirit is just one aspect of Arceus, that it predates. It's not necessary for Arceus' existence

I hadn't read it, non-staff can't ping other members.

Though I don't see how this would be a regen feat. Spirit is just one aspect of Arceus, that it predates. It's not necessary for Arceus' existence
It's ok,
and I just found out, so
If Dialga = concept of time
Palkia = concept of space
Giratina = concept of antimatter/reverse, so AE 1 Arceus stands on what concept?
I tought it was spirit because his Classification "The Original One and The Original Spirit" and also TC and TL just merely aspect for him

it isn't, Arceus is less a concept that and is instead a monad, being the source from which all other things originated

I need scans of Arceus transending all things. If Arceus is source of all things. It would give him type 2 transduality.

I agree that Arceus should have at least Type 1.
I'm not sure still about Type 2, but I can see the argument for it, so I'm neutral on that.

Not sure about the old arguments, but Giratina having some kind of NEP seems pretty clear to me.

What type and aspect do you think if giratina should have it?
Type 1, for sure.

As for the Aspect, I'm not sure.
I don't follow NEP too much because it's sort of a mind-****, especially with the wiki's strict policies.

Giving Arceus transduality type 2 because he transend everything in the pokeverse.

And maybe nep aspect 1.

Back