• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno's Low 2-C ranking

Literally shooting life energy, yeah.

I'm late and it probably doesnt matter anyway but, while it's true that GER can't destroy the universe it should be able to defend against universe busting attacks.

Don't think it'd count towards the 2-C rating but I figured it's worth mentioning.

@Arigarmy Should I unlock the page, so you can edit it according to the above discussion?

I don't know. He is a popular main character, so it might be best as a precaution.

Well if that's the argument, then why hadn't Jotaro Kujo been locked? He's easily the most recognizable one in the entire series. But if you still want to lock Giorno, that's fine either way.

Also, the High 3-A applies to the infinite death thing as well, right? His page states it as a reason for being Low 2-C.

I do not know. I thought that the reason for his ranking was negating a High 3-A character.

The risk with leaving his profile open is that he has a reputation that might exaggerate his abilities and lead new members to do the same to his profile statistics.

Very well.

I already changed his stats, but now that I look at the note, I want the thread kept open so that portion of his note to be explained why it is or isn't Low 2-C. We seemed to have forgotten that two base reasons were explained for the Low 2-C.

I think that somebody mentioned that it can set somebody's willpower to 0, but I have not read the manga, so it may be a rumor.

It is possible, yes, but then that'd mean GER could manipulate a lot of things if given the chance to revert it. Also, would it have been better to place an At least High 3-A on GER since we don't know the full extent of its limits of reverting? It'd be fine whether it's just High 3-A or not, it's just an idea I had.

It comes from the description given with GER's stats, but you're right, it doesn't actually happen in the manga

I suppose that "At least High 3-A" should be fine.

"The strength of an attacker's will and power will be reverted to zero."

Alright, thanks JSW. But do you have thoughts on the At least High 3-A statement?

The part about Diavolo? I don't know, Diavolo can't use it for anything besides the erase and the erase doesn't translate into his ap, dura or anything and it's only a momentary thing, putting him at high 3-A would seem a bit dishonest when saying he has time erase covers that ground.

Oh that, literally no way to know.

Unless it's stated in a guide like Jojoveller or Jojogogo or something but they remain untranslated otside of a few bits of info like SHA's sword representing its victims, unless it was translated and I just missed it but besides that, no idea.

It's either a single, constantly changing pocket universe that Diavolo is trapped in, or it's main world Diavolo's consciousness being forced to experience each parallel Diavolo's death, which given the nature of a multiverse means he dies pretty much infinitely.

It has to be one or the other, but both are essentially the same thing. But is it DEFINITIVELY stated in the manga? No. The most you get on it is both GER and Giorno saying "you will never reach reality".

What I'm trying to say is, is the nature of either one High 3-A, Low 2-C, or just nothing at all? It could have made it, or it could have just sent Diavolo to it.

Back