• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno's Durability Upgrade

I agree I haven’t disproved anything because you haven’t proved anything.
I already proved that being casual during a interrogation with someone way younger than you = not punching them swriously to avoid dizzing or knocking them out.

The ability doesn't damage but the force of the punch before the ability appeared does. Either way, if you don't agree with this I'll still add more evidence in adding Gio's durability.
He punched him with his stand, if he had punched him before giornon would just get out of the way, you can clearly see that the stand was overlapping his hand.

He punched him with his stand, if he had punched him before giornon would just get out of the way, you can clearly see that the stand was overlapping his hand.
Now I have evidence that Giorno can be Building Level for Dura.

I already proved that being casual during a interrogation with someone way younger than you = not punching them swriously to avoid dizzing or knocking them out.
Casual face has no relevance, being younger has no relevance either they are the same size.

Back