• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno makes a comment about since the snake was born in the place where the virus was it developed immune to it, or something like that.

I fully support Giorno getting both of these addons, I'm surprised he didn't have resistance to disease manipulation already

I thought he did have that already?

My bad on that, it's Adaptation. Which is like Reactive Evolution but lesser, and some profiles have it via only one feat of adapting to something due to reasons.

So like it's agreed upon yeah? Adaption for organisms and disease res from vaccines? It's straight forward but I just wanna double check.

Added. I also put a tab in his P&A for the life GE can create, should the categories of the powers there go in the profile?

It seems my original posts got negged for some reason. I was gonna ask this as it seemed topical.

Would Giorno not have cloning for taking cells of coco jumbo and imbuing his brooch with them creating a clone which even had the stand.

And limited necromany/resurection for bringing bruno back to life, albeit only temporarily for like 3 days via ge's life energy. Also I made a vector for GER from the anime. This look good to use? Or does it need to be spruced up a bit?

Ger vector 1

the vector looks good. I'm pretty confused if it's clonation or GE can just give the animals it creates certain stands, or similar stands.

He stated he took the cells from Coco Jumbo, which in turn made what can only be assumed to be another Coco Jumbo as it even had the Stand. Otherwise why take the cells from it to make it? I can get the scans, it was in the mystery of king crimson.

https://********.org/chapter/24209/18 He created a coco dupe basically via implanting its cells. idk, he kinda just did then never again. But here's the scene.

I guess, doesnt use it often, I think that's the only time. The only actual interesting part of that is the fact it cloned the stand too.

Bringing Bruno back though, that's kinda not only a feat but a massive overlying plot point.
GEB1
GEB2
It's even mentioned on Bruno's profile.

Shouldnt giorno be rated at least high 3-A/low 2-C instead of 8-C? Am i missing something important here

He used to I guess. Something something hax=/=ap.

His hax is 4D, that's why.

Anyway, what do we consider him binging Bruno back as a zombie as? Res? Necromancy? Because Bruno explicitly died there, Giorno's life energy allowed his soul to take his body and continue moving forward. It's something just unsure what.

It's not quite a matter of agreeing, we all know he can do it, it's a huge critical plot point. It's just what is it? I dont know what we call it? If you have any ideas as to what to categorize bringing bruno back then give suggestions. Is it necromancy? Res? Something else im missing?

Oof,sorry i just woke up.im leaning more towards resurrection,a limited one i suppose since its not a complete res like how shenron does it

I don't know about giving it adaptation. Just resistance to Diseases is fine.

We saw during the fight with Ghiaccio that Giorno's life forms couldn't exist within Ghiacchio's range. You could chalk this up to the fact that no sentient life can be born in absolute zero temperatures, but I doubt a snake could be born within a virus that can rot the human body away in a matter of seconds, either.

Adaptation makes sense, we saw how the things he makes don't just exist, they're born and quickly grow into what they are. The snake was a moving brick before being a snake, it just grew into a snake. I don't think any animal would be able to adapt to anything if it's not created in a zone where it needs to adapt, nor that an already made animal could survive the PH virus.

This is no fact, obviously.

As for all the other stuff, can we make another thread for that?

My point is, if Giorno's life forms have adaptability, then we should expect them to be born within Ghiaccio's low temperatures. I wasn't correct in saying that it's only a resistance to disease manipulation; I think it's best labeled as adaptation, but only for diseases.

No, the snake was not a moving brick before it became a snake. It was an inanimate brick that Giorno turned into a snake. The brick that we saw moving was the snake's counterpart in the mirror world; it moved because it was mirroring the snake's actions. And Giorno also explicitly stated that the snake was born within the virus and developed an immunity.

Not to mention, how are we even going to apply this adaptation ability in a VS thread?

Say Giorno is fighting Avdol. Avdol creates a bunch of flames all over the place and Giorno creates a snake within the flames. Are we going to give the snake a resistance to fire manipulation in that fight?

Say Giorno is fighting Koichi with Echoes Act 3, and he uses his gravity manipulation to weigh Giorno down. Giorno creates a snake on top of himself as he's down on the ground. Are we going to give the snake a resistance to gravity manipulation in that fight?

Adaptability doesn't necessarily mean the ability to adapt to everything, just that you can adjust to some new condition. The ability doesn't (usually) encompass every single change and adjustment possible, so calling something adaptable doesn't mean it can adjust as such.

It would obviously have its limits and work relatively realistically. It would make no animal resistance to most common powers, but it would make them immune to a lesser, yet completely different virus if made around it, to give an example. And there is likely very few other examples in which this would do anything, like different temperatures in a reasonable extent, or poison.

Quibster said:
Oh god, another one of these Giorno CRTs.
Nothing in this thread is actually controversial tho.

Nothing in this thread is actually controversial tho.

Everything about Giorno is controversial in general.

Back