• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KCS24Uu.png
UAbklyf.png

Speed Equalized
Starts at 20m
Otherwise SBA

GioGio:
SCP-096:
Incon:

Following.

The main elephant in the room is the the type 4 Acasuality on 096. But also GER's Powernull may also just counter it anyways if im not mistaken? I havent read part 5 in years

It also looks like Giorno's wincon is narrowed down to having to incap him. 096 is probably going to be confounded by GER's defenses and AP. What the hell is the context to that sun-moving feat on 096's profile?

Last edited:
The main elephant in the room is the the type 4 Acasuality on 096. But also GER's Powernull may also just counter it anyways if im not mistaken?
Good question, GER's causality manip is more about removing the effect from a cause or making it so he end result can never happen, and his acausality is simply "cant go past present". That doesn't seem to conflict with what GER does but idk?

There is power null tho so maybe that'd help?

Actually wait, why can't GER just beat it to death, bro's only got Mid regen.

Pummeling him into he's a fine bloody puddle would unironically work and for the first time ever, GER actually got that AP.

But also GER's Powernull may also just counter it anyways if im not mistaken?
I would like to think that the causality mainipulation and powernull work as a whole, but I could be completely wrong

It also looks like Giorno's wincon is narrowed down to having to incap him. 096 is probably going to be confounded by GER's defenses and AP.
Yeah, but Immortality save his ass

Ngl, i don't even know the character, just see his Acaus. type 4 and put it on

Actually wait, why can't GER just beat it to death, bro's only got Mid regen.
Immortality types 2, 3 (another layer of regen), 8 (something along the lines of it's existence being suspended by causality here), and total immunity to pain manipulation.

096 can very likely power through GER's blows-- although the one thing stopping that is GER being able to #### with your senses + attack reflection and a slew of other things here

Immortality types 2, 3 (another layer of regen) 8 (something along the lines of it's existence being suspended by causality here), and total immunity to pain manipulation.
Type 2 and 3 are mostly tied to the regen, which caps at Mid. The Immortality Type 3 is the Mid-Regen.
Pain Immunity doesn't stop the damage, just can't feel it.

And idk, that acausality thing, pretty sure that just means it can only be effected "in the present", and past and fuure attacks dont do much.
I don't mean to wank but 096 swam around and withstood the gravitational force of the actual sun
Isn't that only 8-C?

Idk much about SCP tho so I could be wrong.

But does the poison res only cover nerve agents? And how did it come back after being reduced to a skeleton and destroyed? GER should be fully capable of the latter bro casually flicking a pebble is well into High 8-C, and his max strength is above Peak Plat who could dust a High 8-C+.

Tbh I don't know much about scp but after reading SCP-4121, it feels like it's acausality is just passive causality manipulation and not actual acausality.

SCP-4121 causes a "causal stasis" effect, in which certain events cannot proceed beyond a point in time. Similarly actions affecting certain entities cannot proceed.
Currently active countermeasures are impossible to develop, due to SCP-4121 affecting these ideas upon complete conceptualisation.

Feels like it's causality manipulation that basically makes the cause and effect cycle to come at halt.

So the profile might be a tad fucky then.

At that point it just becomes who has better causality manip and idk i feel the dude who affected the whole universe, and moreover restored it when it didn't exist might have an edge
that and also power null, bro simply does not have an answer to having his own just get nulled so he cant use it

Alright reading what SCP-4121 says. “096 has not caused an XK-Class event due to the effects of SCP-4121.”
The way SCP-096 causes a XK-Class event is breaching containment and just being seen during that time causing a chain reaction that kills a lot of people. SCP-4121 seems to do this primarily via keeping it in the box, so here is how I see the fight going GER says no before Giornio even looks at SCP-096 and SCP-096 doesn’t get to fight being put back into their containment cell.

If 096's Casuality Manip is Passive, would GER's Powernull even work at that point? That and GER's Casuality Manip appear to be mutually exclusive as one ability if I'm not mistaken.

Also, it's pretty explicit in saying that 096 exists in a casual stasis in which it's causality cannot progress beyond the current point in time, which seems to suggest it functions to a Passive degree. The article for 4121 also outright states it's ability is akin to "casual invulnerability", which 4121 bestows onto other SCP's to thwart their terminations just because it can, apparently.

Do I dare touch upon the mentions of conceptual manip in that article?

Last edited:
If 096's Casuality Manip is Passive, would GER's Powernull even work at that point? That and GER's Casuality Manip appear to be mutually exclusive as one ability if I'm not mistaken.

Also, it's pretty explicit in saying that 096 exists in a casual stasis in which it's causality cannot progress beyond the current point in time, which seems to suggest it functions to a Passive degree. The article for 4121 also outright states it's ability is akin to "casual invulnerability", which 4121 bestows onto other SCP's to thwart their terminations just because it can, apparently.

Do I dare touch upon the mentions of conceptual manip in that article?
So it's just causality manipulation, giorno's causality manip is 4D so unless 096 has some crazy hax lore giorno's causality hax is superi

Well, then it is a fact that those abilities were removed (where even members who were tagged participated) and even the user who added him was banned precisely for editing pages

Since it's a stomp now, it would be best to close this and return the profile as agreed in the CRT

I still have one character left that maybe I can match with Giorno

Back