• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ginosaji vs LeatherFace

Leatherface has become the target of the Ginosaji. Can he rid himself of the thing, or will he accidentally fumble with his chainsaw and kill himself?

Gino starts in character, not swinging with all of his force, but he uses he wooden spoon to cause more pain since Leather is so big and tough. Leather starts off unarmed, but once he goes to get his chainsaw, Gino, realizing he may actually be in danger due to his weakness to cutting weapons, begins using his full force. Once Leather actually has the saw in his grasp, it becomes Gino's mission to disarm him, preferably by making Leather fumble and kill himself. He can throw his spoons to try and make Leather fumble with it, and Leather has to destroy his head or reduce his arms to mush to defeat him.

Leatherface

Ginosaji

LeatherFace wins because he can continously chop Gino into pieces with his chainsaw and since none of them are bloodlusted, then Gino will just spoon him until he is literally unable to do so.

Neither start off bloodlusted, but Gino will become bloodlusted once he sees that Leather is actually a threat to him and will start using his 9C force. Also, if you don't remember, Gino has experience in knocking saws out of peoples hands. That is seen in here at the 6:19 mark (I don't know how to do timestamps in links), as well as the 57 mark of this video.

Gino will start off like normal, but once Leather gets his saw, Gino is going to stop playing around and use his 9C force. Since he will know that Leather can harm him with the saw (one of the few weapons that can put him down), he will be trying to disarm Leather, preferably the ways he did with Jack. The question is if Leatherface can keep from fumbling with his saw, and withstand Ginosaji's hits long enough to turn him to mush. So, what do you think?

Still, i think leather would win because he can resis the 9-C attacks, at least long enough to chop other important parts out of Gino.

It mostly depends on leather being able to chop enough important parts off Gino, or he will get incap´d by Gino´s bone crushing spoon blows.

And do you think he is more skilled than Ginosaji (or at least more skilled than Jack is with saws)? There is always the risk of Gino doing to Leather what he did to Jack on those occasions. Just wondering.

Yeah, I was just wondering if he could succeed where Jack failed with the same weapon. He is certainly better than Jack, so could he do it? It depends, who is more skilled? Does Gino have the skill to do to Leather what he did to Jack, or Does Leather have the skill o ignore the blows and thrown spoons and cut Gino to mush? I will ask others what they think.

I'm actually going with the Ginosaji. Leatherface has slashed his leg with his own chainsaw at least twice accidentally in the movies and the Ginosaji can most likely incapacitate him at the least using the same method he used against Jack. Bubba may be strong but the Ginosaji has endured much worse like RPGs meaning that it's going to take a lot more to even stop it than the average victim.

Leatherface is more durable and hits harder than Gino. Even with his regen, Leatherface would temporarily incap Gino with every punch. I doubt he could even be fazed by Gino's attacks. Jack managed to chop his arm with a chainsaw, but stopped attacking right after. Leatherface wouldn't stop.

I am well aware of this. However, Gino has been known to use Jack's saws against him, as seen at the 57 econd mark of this video, and the 6:20 mark of this video. The question is if Leatherface has the skill required to keep from having that happen to him, particularly when Gino is using 9C levels of attack potency. Do you believe Leatherface has the skill to keep from cutting himself with his own saw while being attacked with spoons? I know that he cut himself at the end of the original film after getting hit with a wrench.

If Gino started bloodlusted, he could have a chance of winning. However, as he's in character, he will try to take as much time possible to kill Leatherface. This will give him the opportunity knock down Gino, grab the chainsaw and turn his body into mush.

I stated in the description that he will become bloodlusted once he sees that Leatherface has a chainsaw (due to remembering how Jack wounded it with one and realizing that Leatherface actually poses a threat). You are saying that he would knock him down and than get the saw and cut him up. So, you are saying that by the time he realized Leatherface was a threat it would be too late? Is that what you are saying?

One more thing though; what about Leatherfaces cowardliness? I mean, I'm pretty sure he will freak out when he sees the Ginosaji's arms continue to move about after they get cut off. What would he do than?

Yeah Leatherface is sort of an infamous coward. Like to the point of being on the brink of animal intelligence. Ginosaji would certainly get on his nerves. Especially when he wasn't dead if a chainsaw tore through his gut.

I will actuallly vote Incon, tbh. Leatherface has a good chance of instant-killing Ginosaji (namely, decapitation), whereas if Ginosaji gets any opportunity to spook our skin-masked friend, he will almost certainly take the victory.

Back