• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Gino is Unmatchable Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
His body is filled with bugs and other shit, how can you be sure he has traditional organs and muscles?
Actually, good point here, although considering the bugs only came out once I feel like that's something it has to activate.

With bloodlust on it'll likely do that as a precaution, though.

Tell me, why would the Ginosaji activate that? To gross Jack out?

Why would he change his internal organs into bugs for?

For me, it is just evidence that is made of demonic shit uncomprehensible for normal humans.

Inconclusive for me

That regen is hella hard to get around, but this is CH we're talking about. Any plan we think he'll do is ultimately immensely inferior to anything we could fathom

Tell me, why would the Ginosaji activate that? To gross Jack out?
Why would he change his internal organs into bugs for?

For me, it is just evidence that is made of demonic shit uncomprehensible for normal humans.
I agree, however it only ever does this once, as opposed to other times where Jack is blasting at its chest with shotguns (black blood coming out when it's injured)

And yeah, considering how sadistic it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it did that to mess with him.

Gino - 3 (Asuka, Freiza, Crazy)

CH - 6 (Wok, Wright, Starter, Pheonix, Standuser, Apies)

Incon - 1 (Yobo)

CH wouldn't be fearful of cockroaches, as it only has the positive traits from the best of us, and there are plenty of people who have absolutely no issues with bugs.

Well, then genosaji just guessed that jack hated bugs and transformed his body into them?

Wouldnt that mean that he has slight mind reading and turn his body into guts or dying babies to gross CH out?

Well, then genosaji just guessed that jack hated bugs and transformed his body into them?
Wouldnt that mean that he has slight mind reading and turn his body into guts or dying babies to gross CH out?
That... isn't evidence for telepathy. It probably just did that to freak Jack out, and it's a safe assumption that people would be freaked out by bugs crawling out of a crotch wound.

@Apies In the context of a battle, yes. Also Pain immunity generally isn't considered as a positive in the biological sense, but we have it on the profile.

Let's get back on topic, please. CH is probably far more skilled than Gino, but Ginos immortality, Regenerationn, and ability to control its body parts after they have been severed make killing it difficult. I am not even sure if rocks are really capable of totally braining its head into mush. Type 2 immortality probably means that the head would have to be sliced to pieces or something. Just destroying the brain might not be enough. Can rocks really turn a persons head into mush? Disarming him won't be enough if that does not count as incapacitation, and trying to immobilize him would be difficult due to its teleportation. This seems like a fight between an unstoppable force (Ginosaji) and an immovable object (Composite Human).

Only if you strike at the head continously.

You can 100% break someone´s ******* head with a stone, just look at the multiple incidents of idiot teens throwing rocks down bridges hoping to hit cars and being charged with murder, but even when throwing rocks out of bridges, the most usual death cause is bloodlost and head trauma, not literally mashing the brain into mush.

But, Gino wouldnt allow CH to just continously strike his cranium and would use its other limbs to stop it, and it would still need a lot of force to break thru a human cranium like that.

Anyways, i would like to propose Type 8 Inmortality again because the witch lady said that Gino would follow Jack until he died, and thus, would imply either infinite stamina or type 8 immortality.

But, Gino wouldnt allow CH to just continously strike his cranium and would use its other limbs to stop it, and it would still need a lot of force to break thru a human cranium like that.
Do you actually think CH would be dumb enough to not try to prevent Gino's limbs from attacking while he's bashing him in the head?

I mean, he would be stepping on two arms, that would be moving around and struggling, while trying to smash Gino until his brain turn to much with both hands to hold the stone, wouldnt Gino just use his legs to kick CH on the crotch or just, i dunno, walk away?

There is a surprising number of Judo takedowns that actually produce thousands of pounds of force on a hard surface, and if done in a certain way, can paralyse people through breaking the back. That could incap the Gino for a couple of seconds, which would be enough time for the CH to shove a spoon into its brain.

Considering it takes less than half CH's AP to break bones, and using a peice of metal puts a lot of that force into a single spot, it's not a stretch of the imagination.

And yeah, stabbing through the eye.

Crazylatin77 said:
Gino can still break out quickly via teleportation
True. Bloodlust makes teleportation pretty hard to deal with and makes incap borderline impossible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back