• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gill vs Kenshiro

Grudgeman1706 said:
Addarash said:
What if Gill destroys the surroundings and they were fighting on an island per say, and gill uses the seraphic wings to destroy the island, wouldn't it cause Ken to drown if he was intangible anyway? He would be exposed to the ocean and sink and not be able to swim back to the surface since he phases through the water until he sinks to the bottom, depending on how long he can survive without oxygen, he will need to be able to lose his ability to phase through objects otherwise, he'll suffocate and if he does Gill's seraphic wing waves can kill him, and if manages to avoid this, Ken's still got Gill at bay, since Seraphic wings gives him flight while at the same time Gill can still use his meteors which Gill can manipulate to attack a vulnerable Kenshiro. So now I'm leaning on Gill. Speed equalised, and still both fighters have a considerable challenge and I still haven't considered the amplification of MT. So Ken is likely to win as well.
You're legit overthinking this way too much. First His intangibility doesn't make him unable to swim or hold his breathe and swim away. Gill will not destroy the location they are in(where did you get the idea they are on a Island?) please decide who are you voting for cause at this point even I don't know.
Your arguments were definitely cogent I mean, but I'm sticking with Gill. And if intangible allows Ken do not phase through water then that should mean Ken wouldn't phase the through water, though I do believe the waves from the seraphic wings could affect the water and this would also cause Ken difficulty to swim through. And it doesn't have to be an island for Gill to reduce the land to sea level, look here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevatio This should mean that a character near island level should be able do destroy a considerable area of the depths of the land shown here regardless of location.

@addarash gill still wouldn't be able to hit Kenshiro even in water. For starters kens intangiblity is one that allows him to be tangible and intangible at the same time, it's called [ultimate intangiblity] meaning gill won't be able to hit Ken even if he sinks the whole land area they are in. Which once again will leave gill to be attacked by Ken and effectively be erased from existence into nothingness because of museo tensei.

Also it's not like Ken will permanently stay in the water while gill try's to kill him, Ken could levitate and move towards gill thanks to hokuto ryuuken(scan for validation can be provided if you do not believe me.) so yah once moved theirs nothing gill could do to Ken to permanently put him down so Ken still wins.

Grudgeman1706 said:
@addarash gill still wouldn't be able to hit Kenshiro even in water. For starters kens intangiblity is one that allows him to be tangible and intangible at the same time, it's called [ultimate intangiblity] meaning gill won't be able to hit Ken even if he sinks the whole land area they are in. Which once again will leave gill to be attacked by Ken and effectively be erased from existence into nothingness because of museo tensei.
Also it's not like Ken will permanently stay in the water while gill try's to kill him, Ken could levitate and move towards gill thanks to hokuto ryuuken(scan for validation can be provided if you do not believe me.) so yah once moved theirs nothing gill could do to Ken to permanently put him down so Ken still wins.
Does the levitation allow Ken to move at his combat speed as well if so can this levitation move while on the evasive? Gill is still capable of doing multiple cryokinesis with meteor strike which could freeze the body of water Ken's in.

Back