• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Enkidu only work with power null on divine being? she doesn't have a shred of divinity in her so i doubt they will be all that effective

"Enkidu: Chains of Heaven: Gilgamesh's most trusted Noble Phantasm, even more so than Ea. It is a set of chains named after his closest friend, and made to bind even the gods themselves. It is one of the few Anti-Divine Noble Phantasms, growing stronger when used against those with divine blood, such as Heracles, becoming more effective the higher their rank of Divinity. Against a non-divine Servant, it is nothing but a strong chain. Those that are caught in it cannot escape even through the use of a Command Seal, though Berserker, in his last moments, in a desperate show of his own strength, is able to shatter the chain and escape. Gilgamesh can summon Enkidu from anywhere he can reach with the Gate of Babylon, and draws out its full length when serious to use it in conjunction with Ea."

And nulling command spells that would make the victim escape =/= nulling powers that are not related to escaping.

So... does the chain actually stop her from using anything that would erase Gil? and can she rot the chains via RR?

Has Gil ever chained several people at once?

Yes, but a strong chain without power null would be useless against all of Medaka's skills since she could still defeat Gilgamesh without breaking the chain. And I'm curious about that, does the chain actually get stronger with Gilgamesh? I'm not sure if NPs work like this (I'm just asking, I really have no idea.)

I meant "Does 5-A Gil have 5-A Enkidu, or do the chains remain the same regardless of how strong Gil becomes?".

Mr. Common Sense said:
Did someone say Strong Chain?
This looks like a job for Encounter.
Wait, what? Encounter transfers damage not objects.

And on that topic, everybodies talking about Enkidu, but nobody is countering Medaka's other Hax.

@ApiesDeathbyLazors

Lapitus might have othercorrect chapters of Medaka using it on other objects until I stumble upon it again. Encounter indeed transfer damage, but the option to stop said object from delivering damage isn't out the question. If you recall Medaka Box chapter 84, Kumagawa's screws can still be stopped even if they were going to do zero damage to the opponent by Encounter. That's Gagamaru Encounter stop the motion of Kumagawa's screw before transferring it elsewhere. So, even if the object is about to do little or no damage at all Encounter will zip it. Medaka is capable of using Encounter 120% better than Gagamaru.

Encounter
Power of Encounter

Medaka can do a thousand of things. She can stop Enkidu with Encounter, dodge it with All Fiction (pseudo teleport), erase it with All Fiction, break it with Scar Dead or simply let Enkidu bind her and win without moving.

The problem is that she won't. With SBA we have to take character's personality into account. If someone can confirm that Gil would lead with Ea and that Ea doesn't stop Medaka from resurrecting, Medaka wins easily. But if Gil leads with any sort of soul destruction he can defeat her before she decides to use her skills.

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
No it isn't, it's ehnhanced by divinity, it's not only good on divinity

And it's a 5A chain around a 5C with power Null, so GG.
Ya cant power null PIS ovo

Also I think the chains have been counterargumented above.

Guess Im going with Medaka.

Kami95 said:
Medaka can do a thousand of things. She can stop Enkidu with Encounter, dodge it with All Fiction (pseudo teleport), erase it with All Fiction, break it with Scar Dead or simply let Enkidu bind her and win without moving.
The problem is that she won't. With SBA we have to take character's personality into account. If someone can confirm that Gil would lead with Ea and that Ea doesn't stop Medaka from resurrecting, Medaka wins easily. But if Gil leads with any sort of soul destruction he can defeat her before she decides to use her skills.
Scar Dead and Encounter are both automatic, she doesn't need concent. All Fiction's psuedo time stop is in character for her to use, especially the later she gets in the series when she used her blitzing stuff repeatedly in the Gauntlet of her send off. If her opponent is enough of a threat, she will dump every one of her skills into the fight.

Medaka: 8/9 (Iapitus, Apies, Rebuble, Mr. Common Sense, Wuta, Velox, Hizack, Pachi, and unless Gil usually leads with soul manipulation I add my vote too)

Gilgamesh: 1/2 (Gargoyle and maybe ThisIsMySwagPack).

Hoping I didn't miss anything.

Grace time starts?

You can check it in the comment above thou.....

Its hard to summarize it but as i know.....Medaka can just resurrect herself all fiction,she can deal all of Gil arsenal by Encounter and Scar dead.You can check her profile if you want BTW.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
How can Medaka deal with everything at the same time?

GoB barrage, Enkidu and a simple Ea spin would kill her.
Sword Spam get countered by Encounter, this is automatic and Medaka doesnt even need to think to perform it. Enkidu gets countered by Scar Dead, since they have broken alone they will break again just by being near her. Ea gets countered by All Fiction, which has instantaneous usage where as Ea takes a while, even if one spin could potentially be enough.

Good enough for you?

Furthermore, even if Medaka dies she can resurrect as many times she won, soul consumption is the only thing that can put her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back