• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ganon isn't a god. Think Piccolo to Kami. He is the hatred of a God, but not a God himself, just god-like. Ganon was Aganhim or was controlling him. And being worshipped doesn't mean you're a god. Search False God concepts or the Golden Cow.

I just reread the OP and realized how oxymoronic it is.

F/SN Gil is a fraction of the original's power due to being a Servant, which can't contain the full power of the original Gil. Full Power is the one that appears in Fate/Extra and is his 5-A tab, which appears in Fate/Extra CCC and is thus completely separate.

Making it F/SN Gil means that his only way of hurting Ganon is through Ea, while his 5-A Version wrecks which his superior AP.

How should I edit it?

His AP section says he's 5-B with Full Power Enuma Elish which is why I put it that way in the original post.

Pretty sure Gil has clairvoyance that he prefers to turn off to be entertained, and he can summon portals around the opponent. Given this is bloodlusted Gil, then I vote for him for reasons stated above.

@Anderson

To quote your statement earlier: "Well, Ganon is basically that. A God."

If he isn't one, please don't say he is, since that kind of information is actually very useful and important to this thread's result.

@Burning Full Fingers

I'm honestly not sure, given that this currently a Ganon stomps or Gil stomps situation.

Hmm. Is this really a stomp? I mean, there have been good arguments on why Ganondorf could win or force an inconclusive match. Or is it because they can one-shot each other?

@Burning

Yeah, they can one-shot each other.

Either Ganon one-shots Gil with superior physical stats, or Gil hops on Vimana and nukes the planet.

Reppuzan, work on your text interpretation, he is BASICALLY a God. I never once stated is a God, I said he is basically that, almost that, possibly that.

And now that this isn't full power Gilgamesh, then Ganon wins. The only way Gilga can hurt Ganon is with Ea, and considering Ganon's own share of hax, I still believe Ganon kills him before it.

If this was Full Power Gilga, THEN it's inconclusive.

@Anderson

No offense, but I'm almost completely clueless about the series, so of course I'm going to take your statement at face value.

Then we're heavily skewing this in Ganon's favor and it can't be added.

Not really, given that Enuma Elish can easily wreck Ganon no matter what he does and the fact that if there's no battlefield left, Gil is basically the winner since Ganon was forced to leave of his own accord and never return.

In the end, I don't think this matchup should be added to either of them, since either one is bound to get stomped.

The real cal howard said:
he's Demise's hatred turned incarnate. Think Piccolo Daimao to MaJunior
I mean, Piccolo Jr. actually has King Piccolo's soul transferred into him...

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera

Due to the extremely awkward way this fight is set up, only Ea would be able to hurt Ganon. However, since it's able to kill things that literally lack the concept of dying, I think it'd be more than capable of killing Ganon.

Inb4 only holy weapons can kill Gano.

This is really a matter of who one shots who first, and I think Gilgamesh can do that first due to better range and reasons above.

Gilgamesh: 8

Ganondorf: 1

Inconclusive: 2

I'll add it to their profiles later if they aren't locked. And if they are, I'll just request it.

Back