• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since SNI wasn't restricted, Gil might just chain her and Ea/Space-Axe her out or throw things to throw off her concentration before she can plot him (I vote for Gil)

It just binds you harder if you have high divinity, I think you can just deflect it. But most times the target just attempt to dodge it so...

Gil has a Noble Phantasm that lets him fly, and he can get Vimana or Ship of Light out and follow her with it. He can also use GoB while riding the ships as well.

If she's beaming him when he's on Vimana, it has auto-defense system on it. And not to mention the shields he got in his treasury.

And talking scaling chains, 5A Gil (and CCC Playables) scales above BB, who should be comparable to Tiamat (and some other goddesses)

Would like an example on how hard it would affect the fight. Looks like Happy outranges Gil, that might give her some time before Gil gets up close and start barraging things on her.

I agree with Schnee, Gil's happy ending is "get this mongrel in pink out of my damn universe" and then he pulls Ea and yeets her.

I would use a different word but nothing quite summerizes how violently and effectively she gets blasted.

Post the scaling, and I'll post her's.

The Queen<Power of Light Dark King (one of them is baseline, but I'm not sure which)<Rainbow Bracelets Black and WhiteÔëñShiny LuminousÔëñMax Heart Black and White<<Baldez<Sparkle Bracelets Black and White<Freezen and Frozen<Melody and RhythmÔëêSmile Cures (in a pair)<Ultra Smile Cures

Gilgamesh > BB.

BB - has the power of the Moon Cell (Moon Cell has some infinite size areas, maintains its own timeline etc.). Has the power of at least 13 goddesses like Tiamat, who should be stronger than Kama and Quetzalcoatl. Among them are also Cybele, who should be at least as strong as Tiamat and probably stronger, and Seated Goddess of Catal Hoyuk, from which all other goddesses branched, including Tiamat and Cybele.

Something like that.

I think we agreed in the upgrade thread that Kiara has no feats of being stronger than BB, since she only absorbed BB when BB was weakened (cut off from the Moon Cell while Kiara took control of it) and still lost to BB who held her down from the inside. Other than that, Gil is the top dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back