• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildedguy Story 0 is out!!!!

Story 0 is out! It was super great! Ok I’mm gonna go and rewatch it a couple times and try find anything that could be added to his profile. If ya’ll care about it then here’s the place to present your findings. We can make an official CRT later.

Video:

Pseudo-Flight (by drawing lines under himself; he should be able to replicate it with his stylus-pen)
Precognition maybe? (Saw vision about his possible future life; although it could've been just a realization of a sort, but from lore point he already realized that, so eh)
Gold Manipulation (Limited, changed gold coins to cover his mask and armor; nothing to add here)
This thing, probably Creation (Creates gold statues somehow; absolutely not combat applicable I guess)
Can see argument about Extrasensory Perception (sees his guiding star which his father can't)
Maybe it's just me, but his Size Manipulating sword was regular, until Gilded applied some of the paint on it (here; would slightly change some text on his page I guess)
Honestly, I would create a page for his father, he's cool.

I think the best thing would be to create another key for Gildedguy, since clearly there are things he shouldn’t be able to do now.

For the Story 0 key:
Pseudo-flight (highly doubt the stylus can do things at the same level).

Creation- ???? (More input)

Things I don’t agree with:
Precog- nah that was just Gildedguy seeing how his life could turn out if he took the path of “selling out” and forgetting his dreams.

Creation- it seems more like he was manipulating the gold with his brush, so basically being very artsy. It seems more like an attribute of the paint specifically than the brush. We can add it to the old key though (needs more info and discussion).

Extrasensory Perception- no. This was symbolism of Gildedguy and his father not being able to see eye to eye. Gildedguy is entranced by his dreams (the star) while his father can’t understand this.

Things to add/change:
Gold manipulation- limited, but it makes sense since his father can do the same. I think this is done more so with the paint though, he made the armor with it. In Basement Busk we see that Gildedguy adds gold to his armor by using his stylus (which was made by the paint).

The sword needs to be reworded and explained better but not much of a difference there.

Back