• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant Golden Gods: Lifebringer vs Bill Cipher

I think I'll go with bill via math manipulation, conceptual manipulation (Destroyed the seven deadly sins) Quantum manipulation, and more experience (Over a trillion years, Galactus is 15 billion)

"Your powers. Are now mine"

"What?!"

<Bill proceeds to get erased from Mind body and soul.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I think I'll go with bill via math manipulation, conceptual manipulation (Destroyed the seven deadly sins) Quantum manipulation, and more experience (Over a trillion years, Galactus is 15 billion)
Are people seriously still using Bill's Conceptual Manipulation?

Galan me thinks.

Quantum Manip gets hard countered by Galan's resistance to matter manip, concept manip isn't exactly useful in this situation, Bill's regen gets bypassed when he's hit with the Ultimate Nullifier, Galactus is on a higher end of 2-A, etc. etc.

Quantum manipulation is the highest end of Matter manipulation

And the type that Galactus resists

Besides, it's not beating Low Godly

Quantum Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation wouldn't obviously do much against the Lifebringer considering how the specifics of the Eternity War involved him fighting in a conceptual plane where usual power levels had no meaning yet he could still match and defeat the Death Celestials. My vote goes for Galactus.

Back