• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghouls vs Titans (Tokyo Ghoul vs AoT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of each, who are the key players if there are any (e.g. Kaneki with ghouls and Titan Eren with titans), is there knowledge on titan weaknesses for the ghouls and what is the location.

Numbers? How many are both sides? How many of each types as there are 4 types of ghouls and 3 types of titans worth noting that is not named?

I see this in favor of titans. Having 24 of each type on both sides mean that there are 48 ghouls and 36 titans (the shorties, the 15m titans and the abberants).

Titans have the advantage of size and I see 15m titans taking 2 ghouls at least for each 1 of them. Also, it'd take some time for them to look for a weakness since ghouls don't have experience fighting things that size, especially one with only one weakpoint behind the neck.

Titans 7/10 for now.

I dunno actually. Don't ranged weapons from high locations with good agility just completely bone all the Titans? If so, the second the Ghouls figure out the weakness, the ukakus could very easily take up high positions and use their speed/agility advantage to snipe all of them.

Yeah, the problem is actually figuring out the weakness. Given that the big ones will be very high up that only the fast ones will be bothering to engage them and fire from below, maybe even attempt to climb.

The small titans fall flat due to ghoul strength being capable enough to rip them apart.

The aberants (damn that word, can't remember the spelling) are annoying to kill since they don't follow normal titan movements.

But, yeah, you give a fair point with the automatic fire from the buffalo wings ghouls.

So maybe, 5.5/10 Titans? Or outright stalemate in wins and loses?

Depends on which titans/gouls you are speaking of. If it's the one eyed ghoul, he could probably win by speed alone. If it's someone like Touka, ranged attacks give her an advantage allowing her to simply shoot at the necks of the titans. Also ghouls can cut through steel quite easily so they could always cut away their legs allowing them to expose their weak spots and kill them like that. You also never mentioned how many ghouls and titans were fighitning.

Aurasuke said:
Depends on which titans/gouls you are speaking of. If it's the one eyed ghoul, he could probably win by speed alone. If it's someone like Touka, ranged attacks give her an advantage allowing her to simply shoot at the necks of the titans. Also ghouls can cut through steel quite easily so they could always cut away their legs allowing them to expose their weak spots and kill them like that. You also never mentioned how many ghouls and titans were fighitning.
Named characters are not allowed apparently, so ghoul mooks.

hard to say, depends on the numbers, if it was one ghoul vs one titan, i would say titan wins if they catch them by surprise due to strength difference, other wise ghouls could probably cut at their limbs and kill them by attacking their napes.

I Wonder If Ghouls could even EAT Titans; I Mean since they're also Humans; Wouldn't they be on the menu for Ghouls alongside Humans and even other Ghouls?!!

P.S.

Titans win; There's no way a Ghoul could defeat a Titan; They'd be Titan Chow much sooner than the titans would end up as Ghoul Food!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back