• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider hax additions - part 2

A few more resistances:
Haxes:

Why is this a resistance to fate and probability manipulation? The scans don't mention Lucifer manipulating fate

The wording makes it look like he can't be kept in Hell only because of his ties to Zarathos, which means its only a resistance to Lucifer's hold over his soul

Transmutation feat can also be used as technology manipulation

Why is this a resistance to fate and probability manipulation? The scans don't mention Lucifer manipulating fate
It was never stated stated that Lucifer manipulated fate or probability to keep Johnny in Hell, but the reason I used this as evidence was that Lucifer ended up putting Johnny in a loop, every time he was going to escape, he kept getting restarted back where he wanted, even being proclaimed that Johnny was essentially told he would never get out of Hell, setting his fate that he'd be in Hell forever; at least that's how I see it.
The wording makes it look like he can't be kept in Hell only because of his ties to Zarathos, which means its only a resistance to Lucifer's hold over his soul

Transmutation feat can also be used as technology manipulation
Johnny made a deal with Lucifer, with a specific rule set in place that'd his soul be placed in Hell once he dies, but was claimed by Lucifer himself that a wrench was thrown in there and essentially ruin the set rules of the deal when adding an angel/wrath of god, Zarathos (meaning their spiritual ties to different afterlives essentially broke the deal, which potentially implies that The Ghost Rider has a way around Hell's own laws, which clearly has rules set by The Hell-Lords themselves). I'm sorry if my wording doesn't help again.

Idk about tech manip, as Peter described the change of the cop car to the demonic bandwagon as "ghastly", with the addition of horses, along with fire being surrounded across the entire thing, both of which were clearly not there when it was a simple cop car.

Back