• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghiaccio catches the rainbow

Ghiaccio vs Blackmore, both with their stands. Fight is in italy during a rainy day, both act in character, neither has knowledge over the other's abilities. Rest is SBA from there.

Ghiaccio: 0

Blackmore: 4

Incon: 0

this is pretty interesting. What does Blackmore usually lead with in character?

Blackmore likes to go intangible and shoot people while they're distracted by his body parts. Not sure how Blackmore can even touch Ghiaccio though.

Yeah, he kinda can't hurt him. This is a stomo then I think.

I think Blackmore's intangibility works by controlling his body to become the raindrops, so Ghiaccio could freeze him if he goes intangible?

I would argue that Blackmore would pull the win, as I think that he could still control the frozen raindrops, as they are still RAINDROPS.

so

I'm Sor~ry For the Win

Vote Blackmore

So thinking more on it- Blackmore has the range advantage, he can walk basically at any height, well away from Ghaiccio's freezing range, and even if the raindrops are frozen, he should still be able to control them as @Necromercer pointed out and he can pelt Ghiaccio's weakpoint. If Ghiaccio covers it up, Blackmore can stay away from him until Gently Weeps deactivates because it takes a lot of Stand energy to maintain it as stated by Ghaccio and Blackmore can just keep pelting him with raindrops. I don't think sending projectiles back at Blackmore is gonna work much since he can just go intangible and dodge it. I'm voting Blackmore.

I would like to point out that Blackmore shouldn't be able to control the raindrops if they're turned to ice. Evidence is needed to support that claim, and it's subjective as to whether or not they're still to be considered raindrops if they're frozen; you could also consider them to be hail, since hail is literally just frozen rain. And we don't know if Blackmore's ability applies to hail or not.

I don't know about him waiting outside of Ghiaccio's range, either. We saw him get extremely close to Johnny and Gyro, and he was pretty close to Mountain Tim during their interaction, too. I wouldn't assume his first thought when confronting Ghiaccio would be to stay out of his range when he doesn't know Ghiaccio's abilities. IIRC he didn't know about Johnny and Gyro's.

Still might give him the win, though. Ghiaccio probably isn't going to activate Gently Weeps until way later in the fight, Blackmore can still go intangible and dodge the projectiles Ghiaccio fires back at him, and his raindrops should be able to pierce his armor since they can pierce right through Gyro's arm without any effort.

Back