• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gerard vs Ichibei

Ichibei can't seal Gerard or negate his powers because of The Miracle.

Ichibei has Existence Erasure but Gerard has The Miracle.

Can Gerard come back after being erased thanks to The Miracle ?

If so I'd say Gerard takes this. If not Ichibei takes this.

gerard is only resistant to power nullification,ichibei can surely tax it by spamming ink to cover his body,gerard only survived toshiro's power null in the heat of the moment.the same cant be said for ichibei

ichibei's existence erasure is very OP,iirc the only reason yhwach survived it is cause of the almighty.the destruction faced by his opponent is soo absolute that "they will not be able to reincarnate".......that's overkill for gerard's regen even if he can do it with reishi.

It's a close fight but

Ichibei via hax and more versatility in general

Ichibei's power null works on concept level , it obvious stronger than Toshiro's ice , i doubt Gerard can resist it. Ichibei wins easy

The Bleach mister T has this, he can covered Gerard with inks, erasing his name (essentially his power as well) and renamed him into mosquito and squashed him with that ovesized palms.

The power of Ichibei is designed to face difficult opponents to defeat like Gerard, really if they had faced really probably the crazy monk would have ended up removing his power from the Miracle and giving him the power to put the head under the ground of an ostrich, his ability is very crazy in himself and almost any character that doesn't have a crazy and insane ability that he has no chance to beat him since Tite Kubo in his madness at the end gave him a skill with which someone can argue that although he faces a planetary destroyer Ichibei simply makes it go from a planetary destroyer to a chair destroyer.

He can erase his name that is for sure. But he can't erase his Miracle. Because it is his power that is embedded in his soul.

Ichibei couldn't erase Almighty from Yhwach. He can't erase Miracle either.

And we didn't see how much The Miracle can regenerate Gerard. Even so i think he can't regenerate from being erased because his soul also will be erased which is The Miracle is embedded in.

Ichibei first negates Hoffnung (to not being erased because of reflection) then erases Gerard.

What is with these Bleach vs Bleach matches that happened lately? First we got Uryu vs Lille, then Toshiro vs Lille, then we have now Ichibei vs Gerard. What is next? Mayuri vs Urahara?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
What is with these Bleach vs Bleach matches that happened lately? First we got Uryu vs Lille, then Toshiro vs Lille, then we have now Ichibei vs Gerard. What is next? Mayuri vs Urahara?
Bet

Also Ichibe can make him the equal of a cheeze-it if he wanted to, regen isn't gonna help

I vote for Ichibe

Ichibei. This is pretty decisive. He was at least able to keep up with Yhwach for a bit. Miracle is more like reactive adaptation and some high level stuff. Conceptual stuff is gonna end him.

It comes down to whether Ichibei's powers can usurp Gerard's. Taking into account only feats Ichibei was NOT able to take away the Almighty, which YHWH states he got from his father. Gerard is an incarnation of said father and The Miracle is of his own as stated by Askin.

Taking into account Ichibei's lack of feats, as well as the fact that both the Miracle and the Almighty are deitiy Lv powers coming from the same source, the evidence points to Ichibei's conceptual powers NOT being enough to take away the Miracle.

The Miracle is weak against absorption btw, ask Yhwach on how he one shot Gerard(and no he doesn't use the A) and Futen Taisatsuryō is basically absorption.

Not Jim Sterling said:
The Miracle is weak against absorption btw, ask Yhwach on how he one shot Gerard(and no he doesn't use the A) and Futen Taisatsuryō is basically absorption.
We really don't know much about how Auswahlen works.

Why did Gerard become sceleton and lost his power ?

And Why didn't Haschwalth also become sceleton ? He also didn't lose his Balance and took Uryu's injures to himself.

Also why didn't Bazz-B , Liltotto , Giselle etc. die and didn't lose their powers ?

What i'm trying to say , we shouldn't compare Auswahlen and Futen Taisatsuryo IMO.

Because Minus the power distribution stuff, I see Futen Taisatsuryo>>>>>Auswahlen.

Also Auswahlen have more info on how it work than Futen Taisatsuryo too since the explenation of Futen Taisatsuryo is basically absorption+erasure.

Yea, the Auswåhlen was pretty inconsistent while the mausuleum of skulls was featless. It definetelly looked cool and I give it cred for zapping 1000 nights from SS's future, but in actual practice there's not mch to go off of for a VS match. It might get the trick done against Gerard, but then again itmight not.

Ichibei is better off just zappign Gerard's strength and then leaving him be. If he doesn't damage Gerard, then he can't get strong again.

What are you talking about? existence erasure is existence erasure and by default Gerard is the one who need the feat of surviving from existence erasure.

Talking about absorption:

Not Jim Sterling
The Miracle is weak against Absorption btw, ask Yhwach on how he one shot Gerard(and no he doesn't use the A) and Futen Taisatsuryō is basically Absorptionn.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Because Minus the power distribution stuff, I see Futen Taisatsuryo>>>>>Auswahlen.
Also Auswahlen have more info on how it work than Futen Taisatsuryo too since the explenation of Futen Taisatsuryo is basically absorption+erasure.
Yeah Gerard can't come back after being erased , that's for sure.

I'm just saying that we can't be sure about Gerard being weak against Power Absorbtion(Not talking about Ichibei because his Futen Taisatsuryu is existence erasure as you said but i'm talking about other opponents who has Power Absorbtion). Because Auswahlen is inconsistent as i typed above.

Out of topic but I also doesnt understands why Yhwach not use Auswahlen to absorb Uryu power since even Jugram is surprised that he use Auswahlen on him but not on Uryu, like maybe Antithesis can counter Auswahlen too or something like that.

According to Haschwalth this is the reason.

But i think it is because Yhwach can't take Uryu's Powers. Like 9 years ago , he couldn't take Uryu's Powers.

But why couldn't he take his powers 9 years ago to begin with ? Ichigo and his sisters also Hybrid Quincy. And they didn't die too.

ichibei takes it, yhwach got his ass handed to him by ichibei Pre shikai and all teh hax and being the leader he is obviously stronger than his Elites.

most Top tier or those regarded as Senior Captains can Handle an Elite SR before they go full BS which is Volstandig Form 2

Shunsui defeated Lille barro before BS took over

Byakuya and Toshiro could both Defeat gerard before BS 2nd form

Urahara with help manage to defeat askin

and these captain are slightly weaker than Yamamoto and Yamamoto himself is also weaker than Ichibei.

so ichibei taking this fight is highly likely.

Back