• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Now i know what it feel to have that vocal minority in a fandom.

Anyway hype for the quest, tho i probably going to wait for like 10 day till i actually play it, so please for the love of ******* god don't spoil it or if you want to talk about it, blurs all of it, i don't need to come up here and get spoiled more than i have already.

AAelPKAADcco.jpg

La Signora vs 7-B Venti in a situation where Signora doesn’t get the surprise attack on Venti would be very interesting, I always felt that was a fight he could potentially win had he not been restrained pretty much instantly
Wouldn't Venti just get overpowered and oneshot as he already was

He's already demonstrably way weaker than Signora

La Signora has a profile though.
Gosh darn it why'd you tell them? /j😂
La Signora vs 7-B Venti in a situation where Signora doesn’t get the surprise attack on Venti would be very interesting, I always felt that was a fight he could potentially win had he not been restrained pretty much instantly
Wouldn't Venti just get overpowered and oneshot as he already was

He's already demonstrably way weaker than Signora
What would make Venti 7-B? The Cicin mage? Either way he's still far weaker to the point that a caster (AKA, someone whose full power doesn't involve physical attacks) beat him in one punch and knocked him out with a second

Now i know what it feel to have that vocal minority in a fandom.

Anyway hype for the quest, tho i probably going to wait for like 10 day till i actually play it, so please for the love of ******* god don't spoil it or if you want to talk about it, blurs all of it, i don't need to come up here and get spoiled more than i have already.
Ditto from another person (me) whose procrastination is proportional to how long I knew about something before I could start it.
And Signora is permanently dead yes! Trash B***h deserve permanent death
Speaking of I watched the aforementioned video since I last talked here and I find it hilarious how the Harbinger's reaction to her death compares to how pathetically she died.
Signoria: Ohh, you're really going through with this? Don't you know that the loser must die in a duel before a throne?
Also Signoria: D-don't kill me, I'm a Harbinger! If you lay a finger on me then they-they'll come after you... screams

Satisfying in a very different way than a certain thing people aren't talking about enough:

genshin-collei-d006.jpg

Genshin-Impact-announces-Collei-a-new-4-character.jpg

Collei's all grown up! Reunion with the protagonist of the manga, Outrider Amber, when? If it's less than three months after she's in the story I'll be sadly surprised

So whats this event and new character about?

I haven't finished looking at all this (note: not all of it is already in the game) but it seems like Fischl is doing some kind of RP in the islands from last summer and that the new character is a detective from Inazuma

What would make Venti 7-B? The Cicin mage?
The scaling of the verse needs a lot of revisions, I blame Mihoyo for the lack of on screen feats.

As for the verse's durability, we don't know what makes them tough, unlike chakra,ki,magic Elemental energy doesn't work like them when it comes to reinforcement
Either way he's still far weaker to the point that a caster (AKA, someone whose full power doesn't involve physical attacks) beat him in one punch and knocked him out with a second
As someone who's supposedly an Archon, his physical stats are definitely laughable

As someone who's supposedly an Archon, his physical stats are definitely laughable
Yes it is, he said it himself. Really he's not on that same scale as the other gods given he didn't seem to lose much power when he his Gnosis was taken... sending him back to just being a wind spirit.

Yes it is, he said it himself. Really he's not on that same scale as the other gods given he didn't seem to lose much power when he his Gnosis was taken... sending him back to just being a wind spirit.
Yeah didn’t he say like an Archon’s power is dependent on how much they rule over their people, which is why Ei is so strong because she basically ran a dictatorship, and why Venti is so weak, as he basically dipped for a few hundred years and even now has very little involvement as Mond’s archon. Which also means Zhongli is going to get very weak soon…

Yeah didn’t he say like an Archon’s power is dependent on how much they rule over their people, which is why Ei is so strong because she basically ran a dictatorship, and why Venti is so weak, as he basically dipped for a few hundred years and even now has very little involvement as Mond’s archon. Which also means Zhongli is going to get very weak soon…
I find that a dumb rule for Celestia to give because Barbatos is a much loved god to this day... but his worship apparently means nothing

I doubt that he'd get weaker than Xiao and the other adepti since he is the strongest of them.

Satisfying in a very different way than a certain thing people aren't talking about enough:

genshin-collei-d006.jpg

Genshin-Impact-announces-Collei-a-new-4-character.jpg

Collei's all grown up! Reunion with the protagonist of the manga, Outrider Amber, when? If it's less than three months after she's in the story I'll be sadly surprised
Collei glowup is the best for me lel

Man, just read up on the wiki that il capitano is a sly as **** coward with speech 100 and loyalty issue, that's like, completely the opposite of the vibe i got from his intro, guess he either become a pathethic guy or Hoyo just reverse all of that aspect and make that his characters. I hope it's the later.

Man, just read up on the wiki that il capitano is a sly as **** coward with speech 100 and loyalty issue, that's like, completely the opposite of the vibe i got from his intro, guess he either become a pathethic guy or Hoyo just reverse all of that aspect and make that his characters. I hope it's the later.
Consider from Childe's voice lines, he's seen Capitano in battle and admires him, and is in a such of a high rank that Childe thinks that's why he doesn't notice him. Plus if he's such a high rank in the harbingers, I doubt he's tricked everyone even those who have seen him fight somehow.

I doubt he's all talk like his theater version, and we should expect that that not all Harbingers are 1 to 1 to their theater counter part. They might have similarities, but not all the same

Where they did get that info?

Anyway, the sheer fact that Childe admire Capitano probably make his character a complete or almost complete subversion of the role, but even then it would only show that he isn't a coward and that some of his rumor are true, that still leave his personality, that one could very well be the one that is similar to his role and i don't want that.

Anyway I'm just worrying about something way off in the future, we will see once we get there but i hope he doesn't end up with a shitty personality.

Mark my word, Nilou and Candace would be lewded a lot based on their design alone (and more point for Nilou being a belly dancer)
Can't wait for Bengugu do his trick on these two

So i played Kazuha story quest and while i kinda feel like it fall short of irodori festival portion related to Kazuha, it's still good. Funnily enough, it kinda feel like an upgrade to Venti story quest.

Like Venti look like a npc in his quest if it wasn't for the fact that he have a distinct model, Kazuha tho, the quest revovle around both him and the sword so they are both equally important to the story. While not telling us much about Kazuha, it does tell us more about the story of his house and even give some hint toward Ei Musou awakening, it also push his story forward as he used to be pathless and just wander where the wind take him, now he still wander but with another goal in mind and unlike his self at the beginning which don't know what to do with Kamaji offer, now he have a firm answer to it.

So all in all it's just simply a good story, not just for the newly introduced character but also help forward the main character, it's also vague enough that in context of the patch, it set up the character appearance in the event quest, but also could just be them continuing their journey without the context of the patch. Venti story quest however do nothing for Venti and is litterally just a Stanley story quest in disguise.

Still doesn't beat Klee story quest tho.

Back