• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

it should be fine if someone who knows about calculus stuff says so lol-

but anyway, if that's the way it should be, then I don't see a problem with downgrading raiden.

although it's no big deal either tbh.

it should be fine if someone who knows about calculus stuff says so lol-

but anyway, if that's the way it should be, then I don't see a problem with downgrading raiden.

although it's no big deal either tbh.
There was a CRT created by @Dog3352 for this. I can post it there.

Edit: Damn, forgot to add the third picture showing the slash to it.

Yeah I agree with this and this makes for a good formal step towards standardizing this measurement for Genshin maps, I've already used this method for Shenhe's tidal wave calc as well.

Other Gacha Games looked up at current fiasco in Genshin Impact be like:
images

(Yes, this is referrencing to Dehya situation)

What happened
Dehya kit being not fixed and her being in the standard banner
You should look up at Genshin Impact Reddit and r/dehyamains to know why

I also going to give you the gameFAQ thread about the situation too:

starting playing and i really hate xaviar tara quest. Can`t pogress further in archon quest if i don`t complete it and its really annoying. In even in co-op its a mess. Guess i need 3 co-ops to finish that quest

I don't think that Xavier's quest series is required for the Archon Quests unless there is an issue with my memory.

starting playing and i really hate xaviar tara quest. Can`t pogress further in archon quest if i don`t complete it and its really annoying. In even in co-op its a mess. Guess i need 3 co-ops to finish that quest
What's your AR and are you EU?

Back