• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Franky

Pre upgrades Genos is 14 megatons. Post upgrades is stated to be capable of fight a Dragon Level Threat.I don't know how much strong is Genos in his second key.

On the other hand Franky scaling chain goes like this:

Franky >= Senor Pink =? Dellinger >>> Ideo = Elizabello II's Lite King Punch = 11.5 megatons.

e didn't use his strongest attacks against Senor Pink in order to defeat him. He only used physical attacks (like a real man!). Moves like Franky's Radical Beam, Fireball and Coup do Vent are above his regular AP. I think Franky has the edge in this unless someone explain Genos's AP. This also scales to his durability including the weakspot in his back. He tanked Senor Pink final attack.

Genos has the edge with limited flight.

Franky wins undoubtly in stamina department. Genos needs more energy in order to use his strongest attacks. And Franky too but has shown capable of fight even after using Coup de Vent and Radical Beam.

Has Franky the Franky Shogun here?

From here, Genos Energy Blast Yield = 14.204 megatons

Genos arguably has the AP advantage here.

How often is Franky carrying and using the Franky Shotgun?

I meant post upgrades Genos. Franky can tank attacks from people far stronger than 11 megatons.

He used it in two or three ocassions during the New World.

Gargoyle One said:
Was the downgrade not accepted?
So... you want a Low 7-B Franky vs a 7-B Genos? Or you want to downgrade the "At least low 7-B" Franky or Genos as well?

This is "At least 7-B" form Genos vs "At least 7-B" form Franky.

Gargoyle One said:
Genos's was meant to be downgraded to Low 7C
you want to destroy Genos' At least 7-B form and downgrade his 7-B form to low 7-C?

this is funny because i have debated so many people on this already franky has the higher ap durability and speed is irrelevant since it is equalized and this match would be worse for genos if franky was allowed the sunny to summon franky shogun. franky wins with mid-high difficulty due to franky's personality and literally none-low difficulty with the shogun

Back