• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supergirl fights the Demon Cyborg 9-1-0 CONCLUDED

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
  • Battle is in Ghost Town, City Z
  • Post-Superfight Genos is used.
  • Speed Equalized
  • No prior knowledge or preptime
  • Both bloodlusted

Genos: 9 (Kachon123, SemiRaedi, Ourosboros, Confluctor, ZoroNotZolo, Sonicflare9, GlaceonGamez471, Qawsedf234, Tetsucabrah)

Supergirl: 1 (Galactic_Astronaut)

Saitama interrupts the fight and yeets both:

Last edited:
Let's see, Genos can tank Kara's energy based attacks (heat vision) and freeze breath with his energy manipulation (an assumption, obviously)

That leaves Kara's durability and AP to counter. But since Genos has no Regen and his long range attacks will be harmful to Kara, but not by a lot... ̶a̶̶l̶̶s̶̶o̶ ̶G̶̶e̶̶n̶̶o̶̶s̶ ̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶s̶ ̶j̶̶o̶̶b̶̶b̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶y̶̶d̶̶a̶̶y̶. So... I am going for Kara. For now.

Edit: I just saw the bloodlusted thing. Iirc from the show, Kara doesn't utilise all of her abilities in a similar state and is actually kind of easier to counter? (I might need to rewatch some of those fights)

How high is supergirl in terms of skill? Afaik, Genos is more skilled than her, plus he has Adhesive Manipulation and body control, like reattaching his limbs

Her skills are minimal (I only watched 1 and half season, so not sure if it has improved) but her skills are lacking compared to Genos

Does that affect the fight? Genos would have the upper hand in Close combat

I would vote Genos FRA, I know he jobs in the show- but that's a plot weakness (either the enemy is way too strong like EC or CK or circumstances are really unfavorable like with the little girl and DSK). He's quite skilled and a pretty clever fighter, plus he handles losing limbs and being bisected like a champ. If Kara takes any damage like that she would die.

I think the experience and tenacity Genos brings would win the fight

Yeah, considering her notable stuff are:
flight, countered by Genos having his own methods of flight as well as easily having mutliple long range attacks and large AoE too
Frost Breath, Genos' primary form of attacking is heat based
Heat Vision, Genos is constantly within the vicinity of his own beams and explosions which are heat based giving him solid resistence

He's also got piercing damage with blades and as Ouros said above, he can take physical damage alot more better than Kara can.

This is just for further justification for why I vote Genos.

Oh btw, I wouldn't put my vote on Kara since I haven't had the time to rewatch some of her fight. Iirc she does seem easier to defeat when bloodlusted/angry, so I think Genos should have this.

So, Genos fra

That's grace.

Future match suggestion: Flashy Flash VS CW Flash (probably the Season 4 key, since that would be closest to FF's speed assuming you decided to leave speed unequalized).

Okay so...

AP

Kara as said previously is 1.54x times stronger

Lifting Strength

• Kara's can easily lift a million ton key which when converted would be 907,184.74 metric tons
  • Genos scales to TTM, who we've calced at 4,039,810 metric tons
So Genos is 4.45x stronger

Relative Equalized speed

According to our new standards speed equalization is proportional based. Meaning if you equal John Wick to the Flash his pistols would maintain their relative speed to John Wick.
In other words Genos avoiding Kara's heat vision is incredibly questionable, while the reverse isn't true.

Combat Skill
  • If Kara has any its not really notable
  • Genos also isn't super skilled. Mostly relying on sheer brickness and his flame cannons to win. His reasoning for HtH skill currently on his profile is "(Could contend with an expert Martial Artist like Garou)", which is just not true. Garou while injured and poisoned avoided every single one of Genos' major attacks and deflected his attacks.
Genos has a edge, but its honestly not some critical edge.

Heat Durability
Its possible that Kara has better heat feats, like I do have some vague memory of her flying to the Sun in a solar suit so she didn't explode due to radiation overload and she was fine with the heat. But I can't prove that really.

So in terms of what I can prove while I don't think Kara will be one shot by Genos' flame cannons, she will feel it. While the reverse really isn't true. While the power of the beam will hurt Genos the heat would just negate his durability.

Flight vs Genos' falling with style

Kara has true flight and has solid aerial mobility. Genos just sorta jumps high or uses his flame cannons to control his movements. While it works as a pseudo-flight its ultimately a weakness since in order to get close to Kara if she's flying he has to get in the air, which heavily limits a lot of his skill based escape options.

Other stuff
  • While I doubt it would come up, Genos wouldn't be able to hide or stealth out of Kara's enhanced senses
  • Genos' electric manipulation is sorta mixed with me. While he did kill a monster with it, he also didn't do it in such a way that I don't see Supergirl being able to take it or resist it long enough to counterattack
  • Genos' detachable limbs could get Kara by surprise and with his superior lifting strength he has a means to hold her in place for follow up attacks
  • Kara's ice breath could maybe freeze Genos, but I don't see why his nuclear core couldn't thaw him out quickly enough. Though like the above it can be used as a way to stun or counter Genos
Overall Conclusion

I'll be honest, if they were in character Genos would win. Kara isn't some hyper strategist who kites her opponents or abuses her flight as solid victory conditions.

But they aren't in-character, Kara has none of her morals and is fighting as best as she knows how. But that sorta filters into the previous point of where she doesn't really show the capacity of extreme fighting. Like using the core DC universe, a bloodlusted Superman is so much more dangerous than a normal one because he'll be far more inclined to use his phasing, martial skill, and chain frost breath/heat vision. In other words Post-Crisis Superman has examples of extreme combat ability that he usually just doesn't resort to. Kara honestly doesn't have that.

In the end I do feel like there are ways Kara can win. Abusing flight and just spamming heat vision to victory or maybe moving the fight into outer space where Genos just has zero chance to do anything (if we're equalizing speed to Genos Kara can accomplish this in something like one second). But I'm not seeing her reliably doing either unless you're using some armchair general/Path to Victory controlled shenanigans.

So Genos for a majority win, with any loss being space BFR before he can escape or abusing flight to the point where he dies to a thousand cuts.

Back