• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cosmo could actually use Transmutation or bfr on him, which is already more than what the Genie could do to him, plus Mid-High regen. Definitely Cosmo.

Transmutation wouldn't work, as Genie's shapeshifting is ridiculous. He would just take back his natural form or continue the fight regardless of the form he is in.

May I rememb everyone that vs debates puts characters at their best. Cosmo is inconsistent but he has done things such as overpower beings of equal power, outsmart people smarter than him and resist reality warping, magic and many hax that the Genie could throw at him.

And may I remind ''you'' that SBA says "'''in character''' but willing to kill" so Cosmo's still an idiot but nothing's stopping him from killing his opponent ''if'' he can figure out how.

Even in character, his intelligence varies between self destructive and average.

I seriously don't think Cosmo can rationally come up with a way to win despite the fact that he totally can

Back