• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genie (Aladdin) vs Princess Luna

Luna rubs a lamp.

Luna wishes Genie loses.

Genie loses.

Luna takes this by better hax to use by herself (?) and better battle exp

The Genie from Aladdin vs Equestria's Princess of the Night. Interesting match.

Both are relatively equal, Star class Attack Potency, STar class Durability, but Genie may be faster. He can seem to go FTL, whereas Luna's Relativistic. But Genie has several strengths. As a genie in a cartoon, he can do basically whatever he wants. While he doesn't kill in-character, Celestia only banished Luna to the moon. Who's to say Genie can't do something similar?

Genie's also basically immortal. He can also teleport, change his appearance, got high Regenerationn, and the only way to truly destroy him is by finding his lamp and destroying that. Not like Luna knows where they keep it. Unless Luna's got a counter for fighting a genie, she's gone.

In conclusion, no one truly dies. However, it's possible Genie can imprison Luna somehow. She probably has teleportation (though not in her powers list), so a simple cage or shackles may not work. He'll probably banish her to the moon if he wants. I vote Genie wins, though it could be inconclusive based on "would Genie do this?".

I don't know, Genie has powers almost the same as Discord, I don't know how weak he became after being freed but when he was in power he can basically do anything aside from the 3 rules so even if we weaken that that is still quite some power. And Luna and Celestia was only able to beat something like Discord with the Elements right? I'm not gonna vote for now.

Looks like Genie could just muscle through. Thought Luna might be able to put Genie to sleep, but she's only ever been shown communicating to people in their dreams, so thats out. Unless Luna had the Elements of Harmony, and could counter Genie's reality warping, she's simply out gunned.

Back