• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Starcross Versus Thread

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Making individual threads for every possible match-up is too much work, and when our wiki isn't super active in the first place, I think it'd be best for versus threads including my verse to be in a single place.

Two match-ups to get this started.
Mars vs Midora

• This is Base Mars.
  • Speed is equalized, as Mars is faster.
  • Two rounds. One in-character, one bloodlusted.
  • Victory through incapacitation, death, or BFR.
EQUINOX vs Thor

• Zeus Array EQUINOX and Base Thor.
  • Speed is equalized, as EQUINOX is much faster.
  • Both in-character.
  • Victory through knock-out, incapacitation, death, or BFR.
Tally #1 (Mars vs Midora):

Mars: 0

Midora: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Tally #2 (EQUINOX vs Thor):

EQUINOX: 2

Thor: 0

Inconclusive: 0

There.

Dang. So wanted to help ya find opponents for your characters, Prom. Sorry...

Aside from that, let me get back to ya on this later...

Okay, i'm back Prom.

So to make it easier on myself, i'll start off with one match of my choice for now and that would be EQUINOX vs Base Thor.

In terms of stats, they look pretty even. Though i like to think EQUINOX is more powerful. Thor's feat by the current AP system only puts him barely above the SS busting range...which reminds me, how powerful are Gamma Burst rays by our scale again?

For abilities/powers and techniques, EQUINOX seems to have the better stuff to go by. Though Thor has the ability to absorb and redirect energy, generate his own forcefields, and has the power to negate mystic energies or magic(?), has that godblast move of his, and can increase his power tenfold with warriors madness, the thing is that EQUINOX has her absolute barrier which should be able to withstand attacks around her level, Thor's forcefields likely won't mean much compared to the formers kind of barrier, her lightning magic prowess looks like it can match Thor's if not be superior to his, warriors madness would make him not think properly, godblast probably might not work either if it doesn't pierce the Absolute Barrier, and also that Thor's negating mystic energies thing may or may not even affect the amount of magical stuff EQUINOX possess.

In addition, what really gets my vote for EQUINOX is the fact the she could potentially seal off Thor with her Seal of Lightning, her Zeus Array allows her to simply be immune to Thor's lightning attacks and just get extra power from him, likely has more superior AP and Dura, barriers far more superior to Thors, and just the sheer amount of magical prowess she possess despite her Zeus Array weakness.

I can't think of what could give Thor a win but it'd be an amazing fight. But in the end, i think that the AI witch takes this win over the God of Thunder here for me.

Alright, back again for the other match: Mars vs Midora.

Stats-wise: About the same as the first fight, maybe more or less leaning on Mars's side. It said that she's stronger than Venus who with some stuff is able to control any planets and lkely that big ones even like Jupiter or such. Midora is a solid 5-A because of how he and the other disciples can destroy the Toriko earth which takes a force of 271.2 Yotta's to do. IDK, it's likely tied up at the very least.

Ability-wise: Should very well be the deciding factor for this kind of match, give or take. Gotta see this case-by-case here.

Mars: So she has her natural barrier thing and reality wheel like EQUINOX, has hunger magic that allows her to devour "anything" her magic touches + that eraser gun of hers despite the short range, and has regen taht equals to taht of Midora.

Midora: Has reactive nature, invisbility, has his Hungry Tongue that does devours anything his tongue tounches, has regen equal to Mars, and has that Minority World ability.

Hmm. Looking at all their abilities, it's kind of hard to go for either. I think it might be inconclusive if only because in character, Midora is arrogant and rarely if ever goes out serious in a fight while Mars is overconfident and lazy likely putting her in the same case as Midora.

Though aside from that, it might be inconclusive or go either way even. Reason because tho he doesn't go serious at the start, Midora can defy the laws that govern matter and manipulate the atoms that do so and has been shown to regenrate almost right away. Mars on the other hand has to deal with the threat of constant hunger that might cause her the fight by distracting her. But Midora might just stand there and take stuff from her not knowing that Mars has something that can kill him.

Yeah, it can go either way for me.

I pretty much agree on everything Cross pointed out.

Perhaps on Mar's fight against Midora it would be better if both were bloodlusted. Maybe in that situation one may actually win against the other. But of course this is only a mere opinion of mine.

I added a round for those two, where they are both bloodlusted.

Hmm. Okay i now picture as either one just one-shotting each other. Because both of their speed is equalized, it's a matter of who devours who before the other. Midora's MW would have worked but i realized that he was only shown to use to increase the speed of his regen or something. So......yeah

At the least, it's the same as the one round for them in-character.

EQUINOX still gets a win on Thor for me. Mars? Could go either way in her fight with Midora. They both have a move that's essentially the same for each other and therefore they could just end up eating each other....

And if Blitz has the vote based on what i say, so it's 2 for EQUINOX, but same as me on inconclusive or either way for Mars and Midora...

Just to bump this thread.

So Midora has gotten some additional abilities since this match up was made. He now has Food luck which is some ability that, if used in battle, would allow one to be able to dodge attacks that would normally kill him or at the least harm him. He also has the ability to mimic any powers and abilities no matter what it is (though it does seem a bit over the top since that would imply that he could mimic anything). Still i think the Foodluck alone should suffice and thus i've moved my vote to Midora against Mars, assuming Midora's Food luck lasts long enough to withstand the fight and hit her with Hungry Space.

Back