• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Grievous question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Also Jabba the Hutt weighs 1358 kg, is it safe to assume that Hutt is similar in weight?
Idk, maybe at least Class 1, likely Class 5[1] should be fine.

Does anybody have a link to the statement that Vader at his weakest > Dooku?

Anakin kind of overpowered and killed Dooku in Revenge of the Sith.

I think he is asking for that statement saying that Darth Vader at his weakest was still stronger than Dooku.

Although I do not have it

I doubt Padawan Anakin is stronger than Dooku, just Revenge of the Sith and beyond.

Pretty sure that's not what Vader at his weakest means... pretty sure it means Vader in 19 BBY, right when he got the suit.

Anakin was officially named Vader when he turned to the Darkside shortly after Mace Windu died.

I think "post-Clone Wars" Vader refers to Anakin after losing to Obi-Wan.

Although the key should probably be renamed to a more accurate name.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Anakin was officially named Vader when he turned to the Darkside shortly after Mace Windu died.
That's still not what Vader at his weakest means...

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Anakin kind of overpowered and killed Dooku in Revenge of the Sith.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Fun fact: Anakin grew even stronger than this after being knighted a Sith Lord by Palpatine. So Vader (as in pre-Mustafar battle), even before Lords of the Sith, was stronger than this.

However, according to the same source, he did grow weaker than before after Obi-Wan almost killed him. Vader did eventually surpass his 19BBY self entirely. It's also clear that he wasn't a whole lot weaker to begin with, as he was somewhat comparable to Kirak Infil'a, who's a combat-orientated Jedi Master and more powerful than Obi-Wa.

Pre-Mustafar Vader only existed for a day at the very most (roughtly the same in Legends as well), technically takes place after the formation of the Empire, and is nowhere near as iconic or memorable than his armoured counterpart. So I don't think it's necessary. It's worth a mention on both his and Obi-Wan's profile, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back