• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

I was about to make a CRT for this, but I figured I should ask here first.

Is there a reason that First Generation Mothra is 6-C instead of 6-B? Her AP justification scales her to Godzilla’s 6-B key and even mentions the 6-B feat in it (which is kinda unnecessary imo but whatever).

Shouldn't Heisei Goji's Vs SG and BG keys get a Solar System level+? Since 1 GigaFoe according to the AP page goes into the upper part of the tier

Does anyone remember when Kong yeets Ramarak into the side of a mountain near the end of the fight? How come no one has calculated how much of it was smashed? Kong and Ramarak got 8-C just from him smashing a rock into her face and yet a shit ton of debris goes flying from this.

Also to fight the apes as well. The army apparently almost killed him last time. That plus Shimo (who is confirmed to be stronger than base pre-evolved Godzilla) would likely require him to evolve.
Okay but Shimo being>Pre-evo Goji means that him pre-evolution beating her makes no sense

Okay but Shimo being>Pre-evo Goji means that him pre-evolution beating her makes no sense
I mean Godzilla has beaten characters stronger than him before. I’m pretty sure MV Ghidorah is stronger than Godzilla as well but also there’s more than strength in a fight. Godzilla is definitely faster than Shimo and more intelligent, as well as having better abilities. Problem is that wouldn’t cut it if Skar’s army fought him on top of Shimo.

I mean Godzilla has beaten characters stronger than him before. I’m pretty sure MV Ghidorah is stronger than Godzilla as well but also there’s more than strength in a fight. Godzilla is definitely faster than Shimo and more intelligent, as well as having better abilities. Problem is that wouldn’t cut it if Skar’s army fought him on top of Shimo.
Ghidorah isn't stronger than Godzilla, though. So this would only leave Shimo, if she was that much stronger than him back then

I mean, official statements seem to suggest he is. Plus the implication that Godzilla and Shimo teamed up to fight him. And cave paintings suggesting that many titans were needed to beat him.
1. "Once showed the strength to fight Godzilla" Self-explanatory

2. It tracks that Godzilla would fight alongside allies to fight the flying, regenerating living Godzilla counter-pick
I don't know about the third scan cuz I don't have amazon, but the first one presents a scenario in which Ghidorah, after being defeated, got caught in the oncoming ice age. Not necessarily a team-up. And the second scan is straight up just "they ran the ones." I don't know why you brought that one up, especially considering it's from 2019. Even if he fought Ghidorah with allies before, it seems that their battle in Antarctica was a 1v1. The third scan may say otherwise, though I literally cannot view it

3. Also, bringing up allies goes against the argument of "Godzilla can defeat opponents stronger than him" that came from him defeating Shimo in the past
I don't doubt that he can, but this isn't it

1. "Once showed the strength to fight Godzilla" Self-explanatory

2. It tracks that Godzilla would fight alongside allies to fight the flying, regenerating living Godzilla counter-pick
I don't know about the third scan cuz I don't have amazon, but the first one presents a scenario in which Ghidorah, after being defeated, got caught in the oncoming ice age. Not necessarily a team-up. And the second scan is straight up just "they ran the ones." I don't know why you brought that one up, especially considering it's from 2019. Even if he fought Ghidorah with allies before, it seems that their battle in Antarctica was a 1v1. The third scan may say otherwise, though I literally cannot view it

3. Also, bringing up allies goes against the argument of "Godzilla can defeat opponents stronger than him" that came from him defeating Shimo in the past
I don't doubt that he can, but this isn't it
Third Scan is saying that Shimo may have frozen Ghidorah. I think the best evidence for Ghidorah being stronger than Base Godzilla is him fighting on par/taking attacks from supercharges Goji. I know the Novel implies they were winning before but the novel is based on an earlier version of the script and has a few inaccuracies. But I don’t mind agreeing to disagree on this point as we agree on the main idea that Godzilla can fight and defeat enemies stronger than him (with difficulty though).

Third Scan is saying that Shimo may have frozen Ghidorah. I think the best evidence for Ghidorah being stronger than Base Godzilla is him fighting on par/taking attacks from supercharges Goji. I know the Novel implies they were winning before but the novel is based on an earlier version of the script and has a few inaccuracies. But I don’t mind agreeing to disagree on this point as we agree on the main idea that Godzilla can fight and defeat enemies stronger than him (with difficulty though).
They were not fighting on par. Godzilla was shoving Ghidorah around. His attacks were hurting Ghidorah, and he only actually hurt Godzilla right back by biting his weak point. More than that, Godzilla could casually overpower Ghidorah's head with his measly little arm, and then burned him with his atomic breath

More importantly, they fought on par with each other earlier in the movie, and Ghidorah retreated. And then Godzilla proved capable of ripping off his head, with WoG stating that he could have killed him there

They were not fighting on par. Godzilla was shoving Ghidorah around. His attacks were hurting Ghidorah, and he only actually hurt Godzilla right back by biting his weak point. More than that, Godzilla could casually overpower Ghidorah's head with his measly little arm, and then burned him with his atomic breath

More importantly, they fought on par with each other earlier in the movie, and Ghidorah retreated. And then Godzilla proved capable of ripping off his head, with WoG stating that he could have killed him there
I wouldn’t call Goji’s arms measly. They’re smaller than evolved but they are muscular as hell. And Ghidorah also dive bombed Godzilla shortly after this. Also there’s no evidence that Ghidorah was burned by the Atomic breath, afaik he just stood there and tanked it for several seconds. But the point is he wasn’t getting stomped by an amped Godzilla, which should make him superior to base Godzilla in terms of strength. In terms of the ocean fight, Godzilla was in his element so Ghidorah wasn’t able to get any hits off. The first fight in Antarctica has Ghidorah practically win until the Argo intervenes and distracts him.

I wouldn’t call Goji’s arms measly. They’re smaller than evolved but they are muscular as hell.
They're measly compared to Ghidorah's entire head and neck
I think the fact that Ghidorah starts leveraging his whole body to make Godzilla budge (as far as I can tell in that shot) shows where they stand compared to each other
Also there’s no evidence that Ghidorah was burned by the Atomic breath, afaik he just stood there and tanked it for several seconds
The novelization
But the point is he wasn’t getting stomped by an amped Godzilla, which should make him superior to base Godzilla in terms of strength.
He's absolutely getting stomped in terms of strength. Whereas before they clash evenly with physicals, amped Godzilla consistently shoves Ghidorah around and forces him to either neutralize him by targeting his weak point or dive bomb him. He's getting by off of endurance and durability
In terms of the ocean fight, Godzilla was in his element so Ghidorah wasn’t able to get any hits off.
I'm only using that as an example of base Godzilla dealing notable damage to base Ghidorah when they're both tanks
The first fight in Antarctica has Ghidorah practically win until the Argo intervenes and distracts him.
Not really? Godzilla is put into a giant open crevice in the ground after taking Ghidorah's gravity beams, and when he gets back up, he's completely fine and rearing to go. I don't see how the Argo is a notable factor

I'm not convinced that base Ghidorah is stronger than base Godzilla when everything makes it seem like they clash evenly and can defeat the other

Hello, I am a new member of this website. I would like to ask for your opinion on Godzilla Singural point novelization. Is it possible for us to upgrade the profile of Godzilla Ultima novelization and Shiva to Tier H1-B possibly 1-A for the reason that

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse level‚ possibly Outerverse level
( The countless dimensional beings
are just a branch of IT, using Rodan and Angerus as eyes or Manda as fuel for its physical body, which is Godzilla. IT controls Godzilla, since Godzilla is just a physical avatar of "IT", without a mind of its own, unlike the other countless dimensional beings under the control of "IT") (IT sees the universe as a dream, within a dream, within a dream, endlessly. It sees the universe as something that never existed, like a practical novel.) )

If there is any mistake, I apologize. 🙏

Hello, I am a new member of this website. I would like to ask for your opinion on Godzilla Singural point novelization. Is it possible for us to upgrade the profile of Godzilla Ultima novelization and Shiva to Tier H1-B possibly 1-A for the reason that

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse level‚ possibly Outerverse level
( The countless dimensional beings
are just a branch of IT, using Rodan and Angerus as eyes or Manda as fuel for its physical body, which is Godzilla. IT controls Godzilla, since Godzilla is just a physical avatar of "IT", without a mind of its own, unlike the other countless dimensional beings under the control of "IT") (IT sees the universe as a dream, within a dream, within a dream, endlessly. It sees the universe as something that never existed, like a practical novel.) )

If there is any mistake, I apologize. 🙏
@Apex_Predator_GX I would like to tag you. What do you think about this?

Back