• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Okay, why are people complaining about capacity, all it means is that godzilla can be 20x stronger than before without worry or exploding like in KoTM, meaning the 20x amp is still there

Okay, why are people complaining about capacity, all it means is that godzilla can be 20x stronger than before without worry or exploding like in KoTM, meaning the 20x amp is still there
Yeah but it wouldnt be a 20x increase in power which is what most were hoping for. I'm still pretty certain that a case could be made that his super atomic breath towards the end of the movie could be argued to be <20x base atomic breath.

Yeah but it wouldnt be a 20x increase in power which is what most were hoping for. I'm still pretty certain that a case could be made that his super atomic breath towards the end of the movie could be argued to be <20x base atomic breath.
That's how I understood it. It's not an increase of his physicals, just his max energy output

Evolved Godzilla as a whole is faster, stronger and more powerful than before. Him increasing his energy output would still affect the cast considering Shimo took the Spiral Ray for a decent amount of time and Skar King briefly took it using his hand as well.

Evolved Godzilla as a whole is faster, stronger and more powerful than before. Him increasing his energy output would still affect the cast considering Shimo took the Spiral Ray for a decent amount of time and Skar King briefly took it using his hand as well.
Shimo took his regular evolved ray and Skar king dodged the supercharged one and still got messed up. If you can argue his regular uncharged evolved atomic breath scales to his full energy capacity then sure, but no one has taken the full super atomic breath as of yet.
Is Shimo not meant to be Godzilla's superior?
Godzilla Evolved seemed to have the upper hand in every confrontation he had with Shimo besides that one instance he got caught in her breath, which if it behaves anything like Godzilla's, should be above his normal physicals.

So I started working on the profile and I noticed there are alot of twitter and author statements. Aren't those not allowed? Especially since one of them contradicts what was said recently in the novelization of the new movie.

Shimo took his regular evolved ray and Skar king dodged the supercharged one and still got messed up. If you can argue his regular uncharged evolved atomic breath scales to his full energy capacity then sure, but no one has taken the full super atomic breath as of yet.

Godzilla Evolved seemed to have the upper hand in every confrontation he had with Shimo besides that one instance he got caught in her breath, which if it behaves anything like Godzilla's, should be above his normal physicals.
And also as soon as he charged up he broke out of the ice pretty easily and was undamaged by the temperatures

She took his supercharged beam as well in the novelization. Skar King did that with his hand in the novel as well.

I need the sources for the following pictures and statements:
Also "Limited Space-Time Manipulation (His Atomic Breath can puncture a space-time rift)" is there any reason to assume this is actually his breath affecting spacetime and not just his breath going through the rift like every other thing that has interacted with it?

None of the links are working.
I don't know why. Just check the Monsterverse Godzilla page in his powers and abilities section for them
She took his supercharged beam as well in the novelization. Skar King did that with his hand in the novel as well.
Was it specifically his spiral beam? or just a regular evolved atomic breath? Also his breath barely grazing Skar King wouldn't be nearly enough to full scale.

Except the the capacity is 20x more, then it means that its 20x more than the capacity of normal godzilla, whether evolved godzilla was full power in the movie is a different case, but it is a 20x amp. Apparently the novelisation also confirms that his skin became denser and he got stronger

What should the next kaiju to be introduced to the monsterverse be? Me personally it's space Godzilla; He always had one of my favorite designs.
I need the sources for the following pictures and statements:
Also "Limited Space-Time Manipulation (His Atomic Breath can puncture a space-time rift)" is there any reason to assume this is actually his breath affecting spacetime and not just his breath going through the rift like every other thing that has interacted with it?
Any updates on this?

Godzilla vs. Kong novelization.
  • "Godzilla's natural source of sustenance is radiation. He feeds on the energy by means of absorption" & "As he absorbs radiation, he gets stronger, bigger, and advances his abilities while also developing more". I need good sources for these claims, I know they're true, but I want a good reference for both.
Any Godzilla appearance in the MonsterVerse basically, but I remember KotM, GvK, and ofc GxK giving more details.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization.
Godzilla: Dominion
  • "After Mothra's sacrifice to empower him in 2019, Godzilla has permanently gained a heightened awareness of the tectonic and atmospheric interactions of the planet as well as the Earth's early geothermal history" could we get a picture to go with this as well?
Check the thread where this was added.

Godzilla vs. Kong novelization.

Any Godzilla appearance in the MonsterVerse basically, but I remember KotM, GvK, and ofc GxK giving more details.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters novelization.

Check the thread where this was added.
Thank you

So correct me if I'm wrong in my assessment but in this scene Ghidora slams down on Godzilla at flying speed and Godzilla endures it. We know Ghidorah has a flight speed of 550 knots and a mass of 140,000 tons. With that information and an assumed distance he stopped it in, we could get a lifting strength value for it. I used 50 meters as the distance he stopped it in and got 11.6 Billion tons which is about 10x what they currently scale to. I did this with a feat from Chainsawman as well and the calculation group said it was an acceptable way to find lifting strength

Can someone please participate here?

Let's ******* goooo!!!
GKu5tg8XoAANGN-

Back