• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Unfortunately, I had to downgrade the previous calculation since it would be a pain in the ass trying to argue subatomic destruction for Shimo in this Wiki. Mods will never accept it, so I used the temperature difference instead, which gave lower results.
So what you're saying is that it's a fair fight for Final Wars vs Monster Goji now?

Oh yeah a friend of mine got my the novelization scans for the egypt fight.

Kong realizes he’s screwed before Mothra saves him:
image.png
Godzilla wasn’t down very long and kong wasn’t holding back:
image.png

Kong losing consciousness due to suplex:
image.png

for a moment he didn’t see anything

Oh yeah a friend of mine got my the novelization scans for the egypt fight.

Kong realizes he’s screwed before Mothra saves him:
image.png
Godzilla wasn’t down very long and kong wasn’t holding back:
image.png

Kong losing consciousness due to suplex:
image.png
Didn't see anything because of the sand. Nothing about that reads like he was knocked out, it describes him being winded and maybe dazed. The movie's depiction supports this.

"20 times energy capacity" isn't the same thing as "20 times stronger." In fact, the novel doesn't even make mention of the number twenty
They are literally talking about his energy, something that he uses for food and to make himself stronger. So yes, he is 20× stronger.

Watched the movie, it was fun, godzilla sleeping in the stadium was also cute ngl. Hopefully the next movie focuses on possibly Godzilla Jr since the Godzilla species is unknown other than Dagon

No time limit. Just put spoiler warnings
Doneso.

Can you give your input here, please?

Hello, recently I watched the new Godzilla movie and enjoyed it a bunch. I noticed our page for monsterverse Godzilla is a little lacking in references and general tidiness, so I wanted to try my hand at adding references and rearranging it a bit. However I am rather unfamiliar with the scaling as well as many of the sources most of these powers come from (Like the novels or comics), so I would need your cooperation in order to accurately index everything. If you could provide that I believe I could at least succeed in adding references to the current page as well as scaling values, and maybe even tidy up some of the images at the top of the page; as I've noticed a few of them are of low quality. I am pretty new to the wiki but I believe I have the skills to at least do something as simple as that; Here is a page I recently made for a demonstration. If you find this adequate could I begin working on the page?

Back