• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gegege no Kitaro upgrades

I finally finished the calc I was planning for a while and now that I have time and the necessary scans, I can make this CRT.

To begin with, let's deal with the tier buff.
This feat scales to 3.8 megatons or Low 7-B+. This was done by a character who had to rely on a sneak attack to take out Belial, who in turn fought Kitaro directly. Kitaro scales and so the scaling chain follows as such.
Kitaro = >3.8 megatons
Tamamo-no-Mae's 1 clone = Kitaro's base AP
As established in previous CRTs the 5-tail clone form is 5x the AP or 19 megatons - 7-B
The 9 tailed form is 34.2 megatons, also 7-B.

Kitaro's finger guns and Chanchanko are 5x above his AP as it's been established and so they scale to 7-B (19 megatons)
Enraged Kitaro is above 2x his own AP so he should scale to 7.6 megatons - 7-B
His Finger Guns in turn would scale to 5x above that at 38 megatons.

The rest of the characters scale down or up from Kitaro. Those who downscale should downscale to baseline Low 7-B+ (3.15 megatons)

NEXT UP, the powers:

1. Backbeard changes:

-large size type 1 - can grow as big as a gigantic castle and cover large parts of a building and was calculated to be 44 meters in diameter.

-enhanced senses - as most if not all yokai he can sense the energy of yokai, has sensed the power of the ring of Arcana and sensed Belial having his power be unsealed

-light manipulation - can create light

-clairivoyance - could sense people mentioning his name

-telepathy - called Belial through his mind, talks without a mouth

-electricity manipulation - caused a lamp to glitch

-his range should be changed to interdimensional with clarivoyance, telepathy and electricity manipulation since he could do it all from his pocket dimension

2. Wolfgang

-teleportation with magic stones with intercontinental range since magic stones can let yokai go from Backbeard castle, which is somewhere in Europe, to Japan.

3. Nanashi

-transmutation - turned Mana's mom into a yokai with sound powers

-incorporeality: Can pass through people and Yokai

-pure Low 7-B (Blocked Adele's attacks, Adele scaling to Kitaro) and 7-B with the true form

-Space and Causality manipulation - caused the ring of Arcana to appear. The ring seems to drift in and out of space constantly and the only real way to figure out where it appears is by reading causality. The objects used to read the ring's movements also reads Carmilla BFRing a cinema into another dimension which is done with space manipulation. I think I'll let you be the judge of whether he deserves this ability. (image links
https://ibb.co/f4rgcrd )
Sorry that I have to post this many links, imgur doesn't want to upload these images for whatever reason.

I guess the calculated stuff are fine to use, and while the suggested abilities for Backbeard, Wolfgang and Nanashi look ok, they are stil images so it makes evaluating them a bit difficult but they seem alright... Also Nanashi doesn't have a scan for Incorporeality. Space and Causality I'm unsure on as I don't have much time to go over them. I'll wait for other comments on that specifically.

I guess the calculated stuff are fine to use, and while the suggested abilities for Backbeard, Wolfgang and Nanashi look ok, they are stil images so it makes evaluating them a bit difficult but they seem alright... Also Nanashi doesn't have a scan for Incorporeality. Space and Causality I'm unsure on as I don't have much time to go over them. I'll wait for other comments on that specifically.
I'll add stuff for incorporeality later

Nvm my upload speed is dead I'll make a separate crt.

Incorporeality needs scans, as said above. I guess space and causality manipulation could be fine. The rest seems fine.

Incorporeality needs scans, as said above. I guess space and causality manipulation could be fine. The rest seems fine.
I'll add incorporeality in a separate CRT when I figure out what to do with my upload speed issue so for now I'll take this as acceptance and add everything except incorpo

Back