• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, if he uses it for defense, Garou will just copy it and give Superman an even harder time.

Also, how does he become intangible?
Vibrating his molecules.

Well he is bloodlusted here
I'm not saying he wouldn't. When I say he's never displayed an offensive use, as in we don't know if he can. He's never shown the actual skill level to do an offensive move, unlike say, Flash who phased out Amazo's brain out of his head.

As I see it, if Garou copies Superman's intangibility, it's less about Superman can't do anything Garou, it's more that Superman lost his main away of avoiding physical attacks as the two would cancel out.

Oh yeah, then Garou could definitely copy it, considering he's able to manipulate his body on a sub-atomic level.
Vibrating his molecules.

I'm not saying he wouldn't. When I say he's never displayed an offensive use, as in we don't know if he can. He's never shown the actual skill level to do an offensive move, unlike say, Flash who phased out Amazo's brain out of his head.

Voting Garou if this isn't a stomp.

• Higher AP via power copy and evolution. Can one-shot or blitz the hell out of Superman if he evolves enough.
  • Mimics all of Superman's stuff and uses it against him.
  • Portal spams.
  • Skill advantage. I know Superman is skilled too but I don't believe he's on par with Garou.
  • Regeneration advantage.

Yeah, Garou should take this. He certainly has more advantages.

Garou curbstomps obviously. He copies anything that Superman will do, and it's in character for him to spam that ability instantly

Could someone kindly tell in detail what Superman's advantages and valid wincons are in this fight?
Superman's only win condition is if Garou cannot copy his physiology and therefore his superior strength.

Otherwise its just a stomp thread and its not going to be added to either profile.

This seem too late to sacrasm
isn't it?
But the posters make a mismatch
really mismatch in 1 battle.
1.5A vs 5A in Garou favour
and easily to stomp (though I
don't sure DC Rev stilp make Supes
5A or other tier)
2.5A vs 4B (Garou can copy Superman
if he know Kryptonian physiology) but
Supes has pretty haxes and resist on his own so I doubted he can won?

You know I've been hearing that this has been said for years now, yet still hasn't happened.
I find it both extremely funny and extremely disappointing how every past Superman upgrade thread has failed, and the lack of quality in the last one in particular severely agitates me.

Last edited:
Because frankly, all of them are just garbage in quality.
Also like, even the ones that are Tier 2 are weighed down because half the examples debunk themselves with any degree of story knowledge. Like with Brainiac 13 or Imperiex.

Back