• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 4-A
Speed Equal
SBA

Lee dies to the passive radiation. Lacks resistance. Garou also one-shots with any attack because Lee Geon is baseline.

I know I’m late as hell, but Lee can just use conceptual manipulation to cut through the relationship between garou and god, completely nullifying the radiation

I know I’m late as hell, but Lee can just use conceptual manipulation to cut through the relationship between garou and god, completely nullifying the radiation
Garou's radiation is much faster and is way too potent, besides would Lee know about the connection at all?

Garou's radiation is much faster and is way too potent, besides would Lee know about the connection at all?
Not sure if this helps but Geon fought haize whose body is made of constellations and completely stomped her. And geon has information analysis to the point where he can figure out the source of power garou has.

Not sure if this helps but Geon fought haize whose body is made of constellations and completely stomped her. And geon has information analysis to the point where he can figure out the source of power garou has.
Garou scales way, way WAY above Geon here. And as far as I can see, Geon lacks the radiation resistance to withstand Garou's passive radiation

Garou is like hundreds to thousands of times stronger so he one shots badly.

• Can instantly attack via portals (teleportation one-shot)
  • Passive Radiation which is an instant incapacitation and momentarily death.

I will say though it's funny that Lee kinda has the best Garou counter ability. Severing relationship between a god and an avatar.

Though Garou still just wins tbh. He can attack faster via TP and already incapacitates him the moment he spawns.

Wouldnt Fear aura make garuo piss himself tho?
I mean the page doesn't even really explain how that aura works. Also, Garou would still just wins anyway cause his aura is superior. Also he could just teleport out of his range and still win.

That's another problem, actually.

They start 4KM away while Lee only has several meters range at most.

Stomp.

I mean the page doesn't even really explain how that aura works.
Qdym, it just gives you trauma and scares you
Also, Garou would still just wins anyway cause his aura is superior. Also he could just teleport out of his range and still win.
Lee can definitely regen/willpower to survive and both of them can teleport
That's another problem, actually.

They start 4KM away while Lee only has several meters range at most.

Stomp.
4km makes it a stomp yeah

Qdym, it just gives you trauma and scares you
The scan doesn't showcase it's exactly working properties also Garou has his own fear aura and has supernatural willpower resistance

Lee can definitely regen/willpower to survive and both of them can teleport
High-Mid Regen (Zombie Man) still gets incapacitated by Garou's aura, same with willpower.

Uhh but Garous radiation still took few seconds to kill a small human child. Someone with supersonic speeds should be able to react faster than it kills him.

Uhh but Garous radiation still took few seconds to kill a small human child. Someone with supersonic speeds should be able to react faster than it kills him.
kill = / = incap

it instantly incapacitated the entire S class aside from a couple of them. the moment he showed up everyone was put on the ground immediately.

took seconds to kill.

Not to mention, that was with Blast literally redirecting most of it into another dimension lol. Garou's true aura is >>>>>

A aura weakened by Blast take a few seconds, Garou regular aura is >>>>>
That's an unquantifiable difference so you can't exactly make an argument for how much faster it would be otherwise. Garou did like 2 monologs, had a flashback, and Waganma still had enough time to notice his hair falling out before collapsing. And even then it was never confirmed that he actually died the moment he collapsed.
That would feel like an hour to a supersonic character.
kill = / = incap

it instantly incapacitated the entire S class aside from a couple of them. the moment he showed up everyone was put on the ground immediately.
No it didn't. The fodder heroes started running away in fear after Garous monolog and flashback. 2 monologs and 1 flashback after Garou popped up Waganma could still notice his hair, grab it as he's falling out, and only then collapsed. Which led to MB running towards him and trying to wake him up.
Hell Kings fodder ass seems to have put a coat over a collapsed Fubuki. They were absolutely NOT incapacitated.
took seconds to kill.
Headcanon. Took good 20-30ish seconds to KO a small child.
Not to mention, that was with Blast literally redirecting most of it into another dimension lol. Garou's true aura is >>>>>
Unquantifiable difference so you legit can't prove it would be so much faster the Lee guy wouldn't be able to react in time.

Yeah I'm done engaging with the thread. The outcome is very clear. You can make these arguments but they don't actually change the outcome of the fight. The range alone results in a stomp.

Yeah I'm done engaging with the thread. The outcome is very clear. You can make these arguments but they don't actually change the outcome of the fight. The range alone results in a stomp.
What's range doing if Garou gets returned to his base lmao? The only actual argument for Garou seems to be a passive which might as well get turned off before it can actually do fatal damage.

Back