• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs 2B: Monsters and Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
2B has Type 8 but can be KO'd and incapped, so Garou FRA. I can't see her coming even close to his fighting style

Since no range was indicated, we go with the highest range which is 2-B and it is in the Kilometers, so 4 Kilometers. She can launch missiles at Garou that can home in on Garou.

Higher AP (719 Kilotons vs Vastly above 52 Kilotons)

Can increase her attack speed with certain weapons

Has Teleportation and Afterimage

Has Flight Advantage

Has Information Analysis to scan her enemies and display their strengths

She has Invulnerability where she will turn invincible for 6 seconds after taking damage. Can use that to interrupt Garou's barrage, or escape from harm

She has Damage Absorption where she can heal herself from the damage inflicted upon her

Has Damage Reflection where she can inflict each damage taken has a 50% chance of being dealt back to the enemy with power doubled.

She has Time Manipulation where she can create a field that distorts time, slowing down all enemies that enter its vicinity except for her, so if in close range, Garou's reaction will be mess up and be greatly hampered.

She also has a potential chance to Mind-Control Garou with Spear of the Usurper

I'm going to vote for 2-B for now

Garou can deflect/reflect the missles with not much trouble. In this panel the only reason he didn't reflect the bullets was because there was a kid in house behind.

Garou after time can adapt to her to close the AP gap, as he has reactive evolution/accelerated development/adaptation in this key too, just not as good as in later keys. His incredible stamina, willpower and pain tolerance will prolong the fight to the point where he will adapt.

Garou also can increase his attack speed with Abandonment, and his mobility.

Isn't 2B's teleportation limited to checkpoints? Afterimages aren't anything new to Garou, and he has enhanced senses to keep up with them easily.

2B herself doesn't have flight, she has it with YoRHa mechas, she can slowly levitate with POD iirc

Yeah that's useful, but Garou also can do that.

It's not really happening every time. As I remember there's few percent chances for that to work.

Same as above

Garou can also reflect enemy attacks with doubled power, and it's not limited at all.

The time slow is REALLY short. Like, 2 seconds. And I don't remember it being spammable.

The AP in 2B favor is enough for oneshot, a good blow on garou would behead him easily, and that's not even hard to happen, because Skills such as time slow and gravity manipulation would stun him, leaving him free for 2B to do whatever she want with him, not to mention that 2B would slow down the time with every dodge. It's absolutely easy for her to unleash massive amounts of damage here. In addition to skills such as reflection, which returns double the damage taken, resurrection and healing(also, 50% is not low a chance). Voting 2B with mid-high difficult.

Garou punches 2B

2B wonders "Wait, did a human just punch me? I'll send him to Yorha right away"

Garou wonders how the hell this person took no damage from the punch.

2B does a single attack and one shots

AP Stomp

So? That's baseline High 7C.

Stomping a 59 Kiloton character doesn't put you anywhere near the level of an 850 Kiloton character.

Wait no, I'm wrong, 2B is 719 Kilotons, so it's technically not an AP stomp

Voting 2B via AP advantage then

Garou's precog is only analytical prediction, not actual future seeing, but yeah, 2B is kinda predictable for a guy like Garou

Not really.

The only thing you've mentioned that's a real threat to a 7X AP advantage is Attack Reflection, Precog and Info analysis doesn't make you hit harder and to top it off 2B has multiple forms of speed amps to cover said gap anyway.

Info Analysis so he grasps her entire fighting style in record time.

Precog logically makes it harder for you to hit, especially since they see it coming beforehand. Instinctive Reaction is self-explainatory, so.

Sure, 2B can oneshot and boost, but it's very unlikely she'll start with that before Garou gets off one WSRSF, something he uses commonly.

Doesn't really matter that much, they have completely different styles anyway

Time slow+Speed Amp+Omnidirectional projectiles render that moot

WSRSF isn't too big of a problem, it doesn't ignore dura anyway and even then 2B can ressurect and use said abilities

Schnee One said:
Doesn't really matter that much, they have completely different styles anyway

Time slow+Speed Amp+Omnidirectional projectiles render that moot

WSRSF isn't too big of a problem, it doesn't ignore dura anyway and even then 2B can ressurect and use said abilities
Killing is negated due to the latter and even then 2B is still massively stronger then the WSRSF attack anyway

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Like I said, it's far more likely that Garou can incap or kill with WSRSF, as it hits joints and or vitals if he wishes.
WSRSF reflects at double the power, so that's 14x 2B's own strength if she gets hit with that. Or, again, he can simply go for her joints.

.....What?

Two times 2Bs own Strength is 2x, not 14x.

Really not that big of a deal.

Joints are negated by self repair and even then Garou doesn't incap people in character, he kills people and he loves it.

Didnt Garou fight Metal Bat who was possibly able to one shot him and he evaded every single attack? Also you should specify a shorter range so Garou doesn't spend half the battle sprinting to her location. I really ******* hate it when people just use SBA and don't specify a specific range that'll work for both characters

Schnee One said:
.....What?
Two times 2Bs own Strength is 2x, not 14x.

Really not that big of a deal.

Joints are negated by self repair and even then Garou doesn't incap people in character, he kills people and he loves it.
Huh, thought it was 14 times.

Regardless, Garou incaps a lot. Especially against human opponents, which he's sure to mistake 2B for.

Bedroombedrock said:
Didnt Garou fight Metal Bat who was possibly able to one shot him and he evaded every single attack? Also you should specify a shorter range so Garou doesn't spend half the battle sprinting to her location. I really ******* hate it when people just use SBA and don't specify a specific range that'll work for both characters
Yeah. If it wasn't for Metal Bat's sister Garou's brain would lie all over the floor. And he still reflected one shot attack.

Again

How can he incap

Going for joints doesn't mean shit due to healing and he doesn't have the AP to one shot either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back