• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou the Monster fights......another human called "monster".

(I hope this works out....)

They're both called a "monster", and they're literally freaks of nature in their respective worlds, so why not?

Akuto Bita key for Nanami is used. Garou base key is used. (Might change this part later)

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Battle takes place in Z-City with both sides 10 meters apart.

Win via incap, KO, or death.

Kotouryu Girl:

Hero Hunter:

McQueen:

249B9AC8-BABA-4289-A980-4DD22D7A953A
63DA181F-558A-4A84-BCEE-2F6D9DE5A8AD
Here's the battle theme music:

Katanagatari OST - 21 õ©âÕ«ƒ-0
Katanagatari OST - 21 õ©âÕ«ƒ-0

I recall seeing a chart made by Nisio that said his most powerful characters were Nanami and Jun Aikawa. I haven't been able to find it since then but that would put her over Shinobu.

For Nanami specifically?

More of just an ability revision, though one could certainly call it an upgrade.

For other characters, an upgrade for the top tiers and a slight AP downgrade and hax upgrade for the others.

It a closed match but I think nanami gonna take this because her ability to copy power is better then his as it not only copy the technique but also improve upon it.

like this quote taken from her profile "The first time Nanami sees a technique utilized, she can use it to the extent that its current user can. With each successive usage on her part, she improves it as much as it would have with an additional lifetime/generation of training. If she witnesses the technique being used a second time, she perfects it to the point that even countless generations of users inheriting and improving the technique wouldn't be able to surpass her version. "

And not only technique she can copy the stats of her opponent too " This ability even allows her to break her natural limitations by seeing others do what she is completely incapable of, and can even replicate another individual's superior physical strength."

this ability also work on inate trait which is writen on the wiki "This can also apply to things like the monstrous strength of the Itezora clan, which isn't really a technique but an inherent characteristic of the Itezora, but she somehow absorbs it anyway after massacring the entire clan."

Yeah it's seeming like a stomp.

She copies his physicals, so that advantage is gone. All of his moves she can replicate, and I'm not sure if he has any that can get past her resilience. His regen gets bypassed by Hybrid-Striking...

Yeah I don't think he's got anything here.

Garou probably won't be holding back, but unless I remember correctly, garou's reactive evolution doesn't happen rightaway. Nanami's analysis ability kinda happens as soon as Garou acts.

Tetsucabrah said:
Doesn't she have to see his strength in action to copy it?
and by then she'll already be one shotted.
Another quote from her profile "Nanami Yasuri was born with the eyes of gods. Nanami's eyes take in any detail against her will, reading any technique, movement, and weakness instantaneously. The moment Nanami sees the opponent take a stance, she knows and can predict and/or counter every move contained in their fighting style, including supernatural abilities. "

She implied that she could read Shichika's strength just by him standing there, but who knows if she could immediately copy it. She didn't really need to, since her Itezora strength was way higher than his at the time.

Didn't she also kinda let Shichika kill her at the end? Before she died, she was considered by far the strongest fighter in the verse at one point before Shichika became Completed.

He did surpass her in strength, but he had to attack her in the dark so she couldn't see and copy his strength, and had to use a dura-negging combo to beat her, and in her death throes she did immediately surpass him at least in speed once she could see again

So yeah this is just a win for nanami . garou can't improve fast enough to beat her while she can just copy everything garou can do and throw a massively better version back at him.

Back