• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Copying 3A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope actually, he has been fighting saitama longer even as 4-C, they literally got 4-A from a shared feat that they did together. Saitama did not have a 4-A rating before the feat.
Yeah….Saitama who was holding back.

Saitama’s serious punch is when he wasn’t holding back anymore which is 4A. Even sharing the feat (though the sharing part doesn’t matter since they were literally at the very epicenter of the explosion.)

The Saitama who was serious punching Garou was using far more strength than the Saitama using normal punches on Garou.

Yeah….Saitama who was holding back.

Saitama’s serious punch is when he wasn’t holding back anymore which is 4A. Even sharing the feat (though the sharing part doesn’t matter since they were literally at the very epicenter of the explosion.)

The Saitama who was serious punching Garou was using far more strength than the Saitama using normal punches on Garou.
And the fact that garou could take those serious punches meant he is also 4-A to begin with.
This is pretty simple, if you can tank an attack you scale to the attack.

Which still means he has not adapted to anything that would turn him into paste.

Anyway hard disagree

And the fact that garou could take those serious punches meant he is also 4-A to begin with.
This is pretty simple, if you can tank an attack you scale to the attack.

Which still means he has not adapted to anything that would turn him into paste.

Anyway hard disagree
Literally before Garou tanked those serious punches he copied Saitama. Which means there’s no evidence he was 4A to begin with since the only time he accomplished a 4A feat, he copied Saitama’s strength prior. Garou prior to that was only 5A/4C.

Which means he did directly adapt to something that would turn him into paste.

Well I disagree with your arguments

The power jumps you propose aren’t backed by anything besides calculations from an out of universe perspective, show a scan of someone saying Garou can mimic powers of someone 10e22 stronger than him.
Right…so when put in an out of universe vs battle thread. Those out of universe calculations are used for that vs thread, since that’s what the site is for. So I don’t understand your position here.

Do you want me to post the scan of Garou stating he can copy limitlessly?

I do agree with this because it always seemed obvious to me. It's hax, 3D hax and 3A is still within the same level.

My idea goes around the same way as a 10-A being able to mind hax a 3A if they lack resistance even if they never did in their own verse.

What is actually a counter to this is the fact that he couldn't copy Saitama after he grew exponentially and the chart presented doesn't make him favors.

Edit to make myself clear: I do agree with power mimicry being able to copy whatever the hell it copies as long as it is within the playing field (like a 10A getting up to 3A with it because hax and stuff), disagree with Garou being able to do it since the Manga shows he has a clear ass limit to how much he can copy
There wasn't a limit as to how much Garou could copy him, he was doing so until Saitama's leaps in power became so massive that the moment Garou managed to copy his new power level Saitama could already one punch him, if the fight were to go on and on and Satiama didn't just decide to one shot Garou then Garou could just keep copying him indefinitely.

Literally before Garou tanked those serious punches he copied Saitama. Which means there’s no evidence he was 4A to begin with since the only time he accomplished a 4A feat, he copied Saitama’s strength prior. Garou prior to that was only 5A/4C.

Which means he did directly adapt to something that would turn him into paste.

Well I disagree with your arguments
That argument relies on the assumption that those ratings denote the uppercap of his powers at the time which is false, we don’t know how strong Garou was compared to Saitama in-universe before he grew in power to match him, an argument could be made if he was outright stated to have an specific level of power compared to Saitama.

There wasn't a limit as to how much Garou could copy him, he was doing so until Saitama's leaps in power became so massive that the moment Garou managed to copy his new power level Saitama could already one punch him, if the fight were to go on and on and Satiama didn't just decide to one shot Garou then Garou could just keep copying him indefinitely.
Yeah, essentially Saitama’s AD was outpacing Garou’s copying ability. However Garou was still successfully copying Saitama which further adds to his notion.

That argument relies on the assumption that those ratings denote the uppercap of his powers at the time which is false, we don’t know how strong Garou was compared to Saitama in-universe before he grew in power to match him, an argument could be made if he was outright stated to have an specific level of power compared to Saitama.
Right….but we’re talking about an out of universe site here. The site has Garou listed as 5A/4C as the evidence only puts him at those levels at the time. When he copied Saitama the rating increased to high end 4A. So going by the out of universe site, Garou increased by 20-28 zeroes.

The problem with your argument is that Garou has already overcome that massively or comparable numerical differences with his own AP. What you’re essentially arguing for is a character who can copy an person’s AP by 100x can’t copy someone who’s 100x stronger than himself because that person is 100x stronger than them.
Which is what we've been arguing this entire time, Garou jumping from High 4-C to 4-A doesn't mean he can just keep repeating that and jump to 3-A...

And you ridiculously misunderstood that number, the 350,000,000 is how many times greater the gap between 4-A and 3-A is from the gap between High 4-C and 4-A, Garou never got this much stronger, ever.
Also here’s another big issue with your numbers….try doing it with Garou’s 5A key. Since that’s literally what’s listed on his profile. I bet your results are gonna be much closer, what you just said here was literally all something I said at the very initial post. Hence why I said there was a difference of 20-28 zeroes that Garou copied, which is in his key.

A little weird to just ignore that whole point that I brought up to say my “numbers are wrong” when they weren’t at all.
Why would I use 5-A when he has an accepted High 4-C calc on his profile and it's blatant in the manga? Or do you believe High 4-C to be invalid or something?
Actually it does since it doesn’t matter whether or not Saitama is limitlessly strong, it matters whether or not Garou considers Saitama to be limitlessly strong.

Because if Garou considers Saitama to be limitlessly strong, then that must mean he also considers his copying ability to be limitless for his statement to make sense.

1) No it is not, you intentionally picked the 4C key for Garou to claim my “numbers were wrong” when literally in my initial post I cited how Garou’s key ranges from 5A/4C which means his power mimicry also ranges from 20-28 zeroes. And then some since Garou continued to grow after the fact.
It doesn't matter how strong Garou considers Saitama when Saitama is rated as 4-A here, that's what we use, not some theoretical limitless AP Saitama from Garou's one off statement.

Yes I intentionally picked High 4-C as that's the peak of that key...why would I use the lower end when Garou's true minimum could be far higher hence the "at least"? It makes no sense to use 5-A in this instance.
2) Why is he not able to jump that gap again? He’s demonstrated the ability to copy AP, and the extent to which he can copy AP is by that amount at least. Therefore he’s able to copy that amount of AP, to suggest that this is Garou’s “copying limit” is a positive claim on your part since there’s nothing in the series that indicates this was Garou’s “copying limit.” Especially considering Garou was still on panel shown to continue to grow “exponentially” according to the narrator.
Asking me to prove a negative lol, you're the one that needs to prove he can when there's not a shred of evidence suggesting it.

No his ability to copy AP comes nowhere near 3-A, it's astronomically lower.

You started this by claiming he could jump that gap, you're the one that needs to prove it, that's like the basics of an argument.
And I respectfully do not think you have adequately proved my positions to be invalid or incorrect in any way.

It literally is. You intentionally picking the 4C key while ignoring the 5A key for his power mimicry in an attempt to claim that my numbers are incorrect is pretty disingenuous not gonna lie. Especially when in my original post, my numbers were absolutely correct for the keys I posted.
Already covered this, you should stop repeating yourself and bloating your posts.
No I’m arguing that someone with power mimicry can copy the power of someone by the difference they’ve shown to be able to copy. Which in this case can very well result in 3A.
Which again isn't even correct, as the difference between 4-A and 3-A is far greater than any gap Garou has jumped.
Wait a minute…why not? If your only argument in refutation to that is “that’s a no limits fallacy” then that does not prove the argument incorrect, because I can just as easily say that’s a fallacy fallacy. If you have an ability, a power you possess that allows you to copy someone’s AP. Then yes you can indeed find someone stronger than you, copy their AP, then move on to someone stronger than you. And continue on that method so long as your ability allows you. What is your issue if that is literally what the ability entails for the user?
Subjective Reality is by definition the ability to alter reality based on ones thoughts, so I guess any Subjective Reality user can turn the universe into a tomato or clone themselves trillions of times? It's absolutely hilarious to me how you don't see the issue with this, if we actually just let abilities do what they intend to do with no limitations then it would be a disaster.
Actually you are, whether you realize it or not. Because what you’re saying is that Garou can’t copy by the difference he’s copied previously. So if Garou can’t do that, why should it entail that Garou can copy any AP higher than his own?

Except I didn’t “dismiss” your claims, I responded to each argument you presented. And no a lot of arguments I found did end up being just saying it’s a NLF, which is in of itself a fallacy as well which I can also keep repeating.
For the dozenth time, Garou did not ever copy any amount of power equivalent to the gap between 4-A and 3-A, stop.

Well you're blatantly using NLF...

Also, if my posts haven't made it clear, I vehemently disagree with the CRT, so put that in the vote count please.

Which is what we've been arguing this entire time, Garou jumping from High 4-C to 4-A doesn't mean he can just keep repeating that and jump to 3-A...

And you ridiculously misunderstood that number, the 350,000,000 is how many times greater the gap between 4-A and 3-A is from the gap between High 4-C and 4-A, Garou never got this much stronger, ever.

Why would I use 5-A when he has an accepted High 4-C calc on his profile and it's blatant in the manga? Or do you believe High 4-C to be invalid or something?

It doesn't matter how strong Garou considers Saitama when Saitama is rated as 4-A here, that's what we use, not some theoretical limitless AP Saitama from Garou's one off statement.

Yes I intentionally picked High 4-C as that's the peak of that key...why would I use the lower end when Garou's true minimum could be far higher hence the "at least"? It makes no sense to use 5-A in this instance.

Asking me to prove a negative lol, you're the one that needs to prove he can when there's not a shred of evidence suggesting it.

You started this by claiming he could jump that gap, you're the one that needs to prove it, that's like the basics of an argument.

Already covered this, you should stop repeating yourself and bloating your posts.

Which again isn't even correct, as the difference between 4-A and 3-A is far greater than any gap Garou has jumped.

Subjective Reality is by definition the ability to alter reality based on ones thoughts, so I guess any Subjective Reality user can turn the universe into a tomato or clone themselves trillions of times? It's absolutely hilarious to me how you don't see the issue with this, if we actually just let abilities do what they intend to do with no limitations then it would be a disaster.

For the dozenth time, Garou did not ever copy any amount of power equivalent to the gap between 4-A and 3-A, stop.

I get that you're excited an all, and the op didn't really bring this up but
Garou's limiter was broken some time before the saitama fight, which in the opm verse means that he has no upper limit of strength, which is why saitama and garou are capable of exponential AD in the first place
so really, 3-A is just something he can copy since he has no limiter in the first place for nlf to apply

The premise is literally just NLF, every ability has an assumed limit and that limit is generally the maximum that it has shown or a little higher, this is no different with power mimicry, it's assumed limit is around the highest thing it has copied and that has always been the case.
  1. He said he could copy a limitless opponent limitlessly.
  2. The CRT's not saying he can copy High 3A-2C, just 3A, as his prior use of his copying abilities brought him up a similar amount. In other words, he has shown that in one copy, he can jump the same proportional distance as 3C-3A. That's all.
  3. NLF doesn't make the conclusions wrong. That in it of itself is a fallacy.

2. The CRT's not saying he can copy High 3A-2C, just 3a, as his prior use of his copying abilities brought him up a similar amount. In other words, he has shown that in one copy, he can jump the same proportional distance as 3C-3A. That's all.
  1. So he would keep copying 4-A Saitama forever, which is...nothing? He's not adding Saitama's power to his own, he's copying Saitama's so they'd just be endlessly in 4-A unless we assume Saitama can reach 3-A which is no different from the premise of this CRT.
  2. I never said anything about High 3-A/2-C? And as I already brought up, the gap Garou jumped is nowhere near the gap between 4-A and 3-A
  3. It doesn't on it's own no, hence why I've been posting actual rebuttals and not just single line posts claiming NLF.

1. So he would keep copying 4-A Saitama forever, which is...nothing? He's not adding Saitama's power to his own, he's copying Saitama's so they'd just be endlessly in 4-A unless we assume Saitama can reach 3-A which is no different from the premise of this CRT.
Uhh Saitama's growth is limitless,so being able to copy him limitlessly would imply NLF doesn't apply. Also Saitama reaches 3C by the end of the fight.
I never said anything about High 3-A/2-C? And as I already brought up, the gap Garou jumped is nowhere near the gap between 4-A and 3-A
Ik you didn't. I'm just saying that nobody's arguing he can copy infinite AP, just that he can copy real numbers up to the finite 3A range,
It doesn't on it's own no, hence why I've been posting actual rebuttals and not just single line posts claiming NLF.
I will admit, your arguments are far better than the average "it's just nfl bro" stuff I see. I just don't think NLF can really be brought up at all in this case, which is why I bring it up.

Why not? If your only argument in refutation to that is “that’s a no limits fallacy” then that does not disprove my argument.

I didn’t misunderstand anything, you seem to misunderstand that just like his profile keys vary, his power mimicry difference would also vary in tandem with those varied keys.
On his profile is listed as 5A/possibly 4C. Which means his key varies from 5A to 4C, which would also mean the difference in power mimicry would also vary from the difference of 5A-4A and the difference of 4C-4A. Which means literally everything I said about his power mimicry and the difference in AP is correct based on Garou’s profile keys.

You misunderstood my argument so I’ll repeat myself: If Garou believes Saitama to be limitlessly strong, the he must also by extension believe his copying ability is also limitless for the statement to make sense.

His key literally varies between 5A and possibly 4C. By extension the difference in power mimicry he copied would also vary between that 5A and 4C. Literally according to his very profile. Which is exactly what I typed out.

Actually you’re making a positive claim lmao. Saying that Garou has an “AP copying limit” is a positive claim that requires evidence. I have evidence Garou can copy AP vastly stronger than himself. So I already sufficiently provided the evidence for my claim.

It does not, his power mimicry difference literally varies according to his very profile.

Ok. Garou can copy people stronger than himself (fact). The difference in AP in which he can copy is comparable to the difference in AP between him and 3A (fact due to varied keys). There I literally proved my claim.

for you to make the claim that Garou cannot do this requires evidence on your part over the fact that Garou is somehow not able to copy someone stronger than himself by the difference he’s demonstrated before despite doing it on panel. Do you have evidence Garou can’t copy someone stronger than himself despite doing so? Do you have evidence Garou can’t copy by the difference he’s copied before despite doing so?
My statement was in response to one of your points that you repeated in that post. So pot calling kettle black?
This is wrong since his key directly varies from 5A to 4C which by extension means his power mimicry varies between that amount as well. Which is within the range of 4A and 3A.
This would be a false equivalency and not analogous due to the fact that one ability is based upon your own capabilities while the other is based upon gaining the power of others. One ability is only based upon your power and your power alone, therefore only your abilities can be taken, while the other is based upon gaining the abilities of others, so your capability is irrelevant. And again who said no limitations, I already laid out very clear limitations all in the initial post.

What you’re proposing by the way still means Garou wouldn’t have the ability to copy the power of others. Which means you might need to make a CRT to remove that ability from Garou’s profile if you’re arguing that way.
For the dozenth time, Garou’s key literally varies from 5A/4C this means the difference in power he copied would by extension vary by that amount as well. So he did, I don’t know what your issue with that is when it’s literally on his profile.

Well you’re blatantly using the fallacy fallacy….it’s insane how you don’t see how just saying a fallacy doesn’t mean you proved the point incorrect.

I would 100% disagree with this CRT if there were statements or something that would indicate Garou's copying had a limit or cap and there were no statements that suggest Garou could copy indefinitely but that isn't the case. I find that Garou lacking a 3-A power copy feat is a rather weak argument against the proposal. That argument has nothing going for it besides claiming that the argument it runs counter to it is a NLF which I don't believe is true. Just because it didn't happen doesn't mean it couldn't, that's why you have to look at if there is evidence to suggest that the proposal is an NLF or not. There is actual evidence to suggest Garou can copy 3-D tiers that are magnitudes above him (nothing on the level of High 3-A or above of course) and he was never stated or shown to have a limit to his copying within the verse itself rather it was the complete opposite, I would have to assume he would be able to copy any 3-D finite power.

Last edited:
  2. The CRT's not saying he can copy High 3A-2C, just 3A, as his prior use of his copying abilities brought him up a similar amount. In other words, he has shown that in one copy, he can jump the same proportional distance as 3C-3A. That's all.
Where did Garou get the assumption Saitama could grow limitlessly? Was he told this by Saitama or did he juat assume because Saitama got stronger all the time, he can do it endlessly?

Also, if my posts haven't made it clear, I vehemently disagree with the CRT, so put that in the vote count please.
Yeah I’ve been waiting till enough people voted. I’ll do a count of approves and disapproves now.

Where did Garou get the assumption Saitama could grow limitlessly? Was he told this by Saitama or did he juat assume because Saitama got stronger all the time, he can do it endlessly?
Wouldn’t that be kind of irrelevant to his copying ability though? Because even if Saitama isn’t limitlessly strong, if Garou believes him to be so then that must mean Garou believes his copying ability is also limitless for the statement to make sense.

Also Alternate Timeline Saitama (which is the one Garou was copying and the one thats used most of the times for versus battles) scales so massively above the 4-A value it's not even funny lol

Or the fact that Saitama broke his limiter completely, the limiter in the OPM verse being described as a hard cap in a being's power.

In the fight against Garou we are blatantly shown that as a result of this, Saitama's ability to increase his power through AD is basically infinite. This isn't NLF, it's literally what the story is telling us.

What?... Yes, but it shouldn't be indexed in his profile. If he is put against a 3-A character, it will be argued that he can copy the AP.

He says that he's "Limitlessly strong".
Who said? Saitama or Garou?

Wouldn’t that be kind of irrelevant to his copying ability though? Because even if Saitama isn’t limitlessly strong, if Garou believes him to be so then that must mean Garou believes his copying ability is also limitless for the statement to make sense.
It's not irrelevent because Garou thinking Saitama is limitless doesn't mean he is. It's also clear his power mimicry was incapable of stacking his power fast enough to reach Saitama's level so it should be noted that his power mimicry is isn't going to buff him to 3-A by copying someone automatically but will take time, otherwise he'd instantly continue to reach Saitama's level no matter how fast Saitama grew in power.

So while I agree that he'd be capable of reaching 3-A going off limitless statements, it damn sure isn't something that shoots his power up in an instant.

What?... Yes, but it shouldn't be indexed in his profile. If he is put against a 3-A character, it will be argued that he can copy the AP.
Yeah I’m not arguing any changes whatsoever to Garou’s actual profile. Just that confirmation that he can copy things up to 3A in vs battle threads.

Who said? Saitama or Garou?

It's not irrelevent because Garou thinking Saitama is limitless doesn't mean he is. It's also clear his power mimicry was incapable of stacking his power fast enough to reach Saitama's level so it should be noted that his power mimicry is isn't going to buff him to 3-A by copying someone automatically but will take time, otherwise he'd instantly continue to reach Saitama's level no matter how fast Saitama grew in power.

So while I agree that he'd be capable of reaching 3-A going off limitless statements, it damn sure isn't something that shoots his power up in an instant.
It very much does shot his power up in an instant, only a character with comparable or even faster AD than Saitama could outpace Garou's mimicry.

Yeah, I agree with this essentially. His copying ability does take time (however small it is) and has proven to be able to be outpaced by sheer accelerated development. My stance is that he can simply copy power up to 3A thanks to the difference in power he’s already copied.

Though I guess it is important to note for the speed of his copying ability that he was able to copy Saitama’s power before he hit him with the serious punch, so his copying ability is still incredibly fast.

It very much does shot his power up in an instant, only a character with comparable or even faster AD than Saitama could outpace Garou's mimicry.
That literally makes no sense because if it shot up instantly then it wouldn't matter if Saitama had fast AD, Garou would just shot up and up and up every time but that clearly wasn't the case, as it showed, you can outpace the buff he gets from his power mimicry so it isn't instant, plain and simple. You are basically just saying he can close the gap faster against someone of a similar calibre than compared to a much stronger opponenr... that doesn't mean it's instant, that's proof that it takes time to reach higher levels of power.

Regardless, I'm fine with the CRT.

Why not? If your only argument in refutation to that is “that’s a no limits fallacy” then that does not disprove my argument.
I think I've pointed out pretty clearly why I disagree with your argument, this is like our sixth post back and forth and you're seriously still pretending that it doesn't exist...
I didn’t misunderstand anything, you seem to misunderstand that just like his profile keys vary, his power mimicry difference would also vary in tandem with those varied keys.

On his profile is listed as 5A/possibly 4C. Which means his key varies from 5A to 4C, which would also mean the difference in power mimicry would also vary from the difference of 5A-4A and the difference of 4C-4A. Which means literally everything I said about his power mimicry and the difference in AP is correct based on Garou’s profile keys.
You did massively misunderstand that number, you can't keep claiming the two gaps are comparable when I blatantly point out that 4-A/3-A is 350 million times higher than the other gap

That's completely untrue, the varies is completely unrelated to the High 4-C and the possibly only exists because apparently some people don't agree with it being a real Gamma-Ray Burst or something, the 5-A rating is literally for Gamma-Ray Burst as well...
You misunderstood my argument so I’ll repeat myself: If Garou believes Saitama to be limitlessly strong, the he must also by extension believe his copying ability is also limitless for the statement to make sense.
It doesn't matter what Garou believes when we factually know it to be untrue, Saitama isn't limitlessly strong, if anything this brings doubt onto Garou's statement when he grossly mislabels Saitama's power, how can we trust his own limitless statement when it's so blatantly incorrect for Saitama?
His key literally varies between 5A and possibly 4C. By extension the difference in power mimicry he copied would also vary between that 5A and 4C. Literally according to his very profile. Which is exactly what I typed out.
Covered above so not going to repeat this just so you can in your next post
Actually you’re making a positive claim lmao. Saying that Garou has an “AP copying limit” is a positive claim that requires evidence. I have evidence Garou can copy AP vastly stronger than himself. So I already sufficiently provided the evidence for my claim.
Abilities having limitations is something we assume by default...again, that applies to virtually every ability.

You have evidence Garou can copy AP stronger than his own, you don't however have any proof whatsoever that Garou can copy a gap hundreds of millions of times larger than what he ever copied.
It does not, his power mimicry difference literally varies according to his very profile.
Which has nothing to do with the High 4-C rating
Ok. Garou can copy people stronger than himself (fact). The difference in AP in which he can copy is comparable to the difference in AP between him and 3A (fact due to varied keys). There I literally proved my claim.
I've disproven the second part so I really have no idea why you keep repeating this, all you have is that Garou can copy people stronger than him, which applies to probably 99% of power mimicry users.
for you to make the claim that Garou cannot do this requires evidence on your part over the fact that Garou is somehow not able to copy someone stronger than himself by the difference he’s demonstrated before despite doing it on panel. Do you have evidence Garou can’t copy someone stronger than himself despite doing so? Do you have evidence Garou can’t copy by the difference he’s copied before despite doing so?
Sigh... again, not repeating myself with the gap part, I've disproven it, until you refute my post disproving it I'm not going to keep discussing it.
My statement was in response to one of your points that you repeated in that post. So pot calling kettle black?
Irony given that it's me having to repeat myself because of you repeatedly saying the same thing in posts.
This is wrong since his key directly varies from 5A to 4C which by extension means his power mimicry varies between that amount as well. Which is within the range of 4A and 3A.
Answered above
What you’re proposing by the way still means Garou wouldn’t have the ability to copy the power of others. Which means you might need to make a CRT to remove that ability from Garou’s profile if you’re arguing that way.
I never proposed that at all, this just shows how much you've misunderstood my posts.
For the dozenth time, Garou’s key literally varies from 5A/4C this means the difference in power he copied would by extension vary by that amount as well. So he did, I don’t know what your issue with that is when it’s literally on his profile.
This is the fourth time you repeated this in this post...seriously...

That isn't what the varies is for, that comes after the High 4-C rating which is a possibly because apparently people don't believe it's a real Gamma-Ray Burst
Well you’re blatantly using the fallacy fallacy….it’s insane how you don’t see how just saying a fallacy doesn’t mean you proved the point incorrect.
I've not just been saying NLF though, it's hilarious how you don't even understand the fallacy you've been spamming this entire time.

For me to commit a fallacy fallacy, I'd just have to claim NLF and not elaborate, which is hardly what I've done, I've very clearly detailed why I disagree with you, pointing out that it is a NLF as well isn't a fallacy fallacy because I'm not using that alone to invalidate your argument.

Going to sleep so don't expect a post for a bit, though if it reaches a conclusion before I wake up then it's fine I guess

Who thought that this thread was a good idea?

I just want to have a talk with them...
It's me I guess. I think this CRT is necessary. Otherwise, you will have people keep saying yes and no with the argument that Garou can copy Universal AP in versus matches here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back