• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargos Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so down for a Gargos upgrade i mean with Shadow Lords he should be Large Building or maybe even City Block (Absolutely one shot Jago when not holding back) As for the portals i feel City Level to Small Country would work.

Gargos and Eyedol could also be Star level+ and possibly Galaxy level due to this statement about Gargos fighting Eyedol from the killer instinct website,"Their great struggle was like an explosion of stars" https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/eyedol/ and possibly Galaxy level due to Gargos having control over the astral plane which is a separate dimension which seems to at least be the size of a Galaxy.Also in KI the beings known as The Guardians fled from Gargos to other dimensions and sealed the astral plane off showing that there is Galaxy level sealing hax in KI which adds more room for the belief of planet to galaxy level KI characters.

And also you may be wondering if Gargos and Eyedol were that strong why didn't they just destroy earth or something? On Gargos page on the KI website, it says Gargo's intentions are to enslave the human race so of course, he wouldn't want to destroy earth and Eyedol's reason is that the only thing he cares about is defeating Gargos shown with his ending in shadowlords that he make Gargos his punching bag for eternity, literally. https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/gargos/#

also hopefully that portal feat will get calc'd

"Explosion of stars" seems like figurative speech, if it strongly contradicts their established power levels, and the astral plane is not physical, it is a mental construct.

In addition, this is an old thread that should be closed.

Technically the astral plane is physical and somewhat spiritual seeing as Gargos and Omens physically come from the astral plane and Tusk sword being made from a piece ore from the astral plane and somewhat spiritual when Tusk died his spirit seems to have gone there or was brought there or something along the line.

And my evidence for the "explosion of stars" not being contradictory to power levels is how Gargos casually opening a portal to earth causing a multi-continental level feat, Gargos running away from Eyedol all across the astral plane until Eyedol is exhausted and the Gargos attacks him(Eyedol chasing Gargos through the galaxy sized astral plane showing that they could travel throughout this space and so when a character talks about the astral plane they mean the whole size, which seems to be at least galaxy sized), The Gaurdians who ran from Gargos and sealed the astral plane(galaxy level feat) and possibly more but I have to look for it.I thought that the explosion of stars was figurative at first but since it is said on the website describing the battle and the website rarely uses figurative or hyperbolic language when describing characters back stories, in fact this is the only one I've seen that could be considered hyperbolic when taken at face value but due to the reason in my previous comment and previous sentences I doubt that it was meant to be figurative.

also, why should this thread be closed? nothing was solved and Gargos portal feat should be looked at.

It's best to have more solid evidence for such statements and Ant is right that we should close it.

but their is no reason to close the thread beside the date of it being old, can someone give a better reason for the thread being closed or something?I can understand the reasoning for the star and galaxy level not being accepted or taken seriously but at least acknowledge the portal feat

Creating portals is not quantifiable, and in other cases old threads almost consistently cannot get enough attention from members to be solved, due to the requirement to check through lots of old posts. As such, I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back